4 bed detached house for sale in Blackthorns, Fleet GU51
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master
- Popular Edenbrook Development
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- High Specification
- Garage and Driveway
- South Facing Garden
- EPC: C (77)
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Well Presented Throughout
Description Originally constructed by Berkeley Homes to their "Morris" design approximately nine years ago is this well proportioned four bedroom detached family home. Situated in the popular Edenbrook development, in catchment of good local schools and surrounded by a vast country park. The accommodation comprises of four well proportioned bedrooms, with an en suite and dressing area to the master, along with a four piece family bathroom to the first floor. On the ground floor you will find a welcoming entrance hall, living room, cloakroom, utility room and an open plan kitchen/dinning/family room to the rear. Other features to note include: A fully integrated "Alno" kitchen, Underfloor heating throughout and the benefit of a south facing garden. Viewings are highly advised and strictly by appointment only.
The property is situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac and offers driveway parking in front of the garage. There is a side gate giving access to the enclosed rear garden, which is of a generous size, with a southerly aspect and mainly laid to lawn.
Situated in Hampshire, Fleet is a major town within the Hart district. Fleet has a community feel with many local events organised by its local committee including its food festival, Saturday market, carnival, fireworks and many sports events.
Its traditional Victorian high street boasts a fantastic selection of bars, restaurants and shops including the Hart shopping centre. Hart leisure centre is also an excellent aspect of Fleet, offering a wide range of facilities and home to many local sports and clubs.
Over the past few decades there have been many residential developments, including Elvetham Heath, Ancells Farm and Zebon Copse, providing many new homes without impacting on the local countryside.
Fleet is ideally situated for access to the M3 and other major road links, along with its mainline station providing fantastic rail links to Waterloo, Basingstoke and Southampton. The local Buzz bus service also offers links to the surrounding towns of Farnborough, Aldershot and Farnham.
Easy access to surrounding countryside including Fleet pond nature reserve, a notable beauty spot. In addition to the town's desirable location, contributes to why Fleet has recently been voted the best place to live in the UK by the Halifax quality of life study, and making Fleet a popular choice for families and commuters alike. View more View less
- £649,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hitches Lane, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Fleet GU51
- £625,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lismoyne Close, Fleet GU51
- £580,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hitches Lane, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woodcote Green, Fleet GU51
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Coniston Way, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Danvers Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rana Drive, Church Crookham GU52