3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Lamorna Close, Washington RH20
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Walking Distance To The South Downs National Park
- Garage And Driveway
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- En Suite Shower Room
- Landscaped Gardens
- Cul De Sac Location
Description Lying at the foot of the South Downs with numerous countryside dog walks and cycle routes on your doorstep is this three bedroom semi detached family home built approximately 6 years ago. Set towards the end of a small private cul de sac of just 8 similar properties.
The light and airy accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, cloakroom, cloaks cupboard, fitted kitchen/diner leading into a spacious living room with bi folding doors leading outside to the patio area and rear garden. To the first floor are three generous size bedrooms, family bathroom and en suite shower room.
Externally there is a landscaped rear garden mainly laid to lawn, side access, driveway and garage with power and lighting. Further features include gas central heating via radiators and double glazing.
Wanting to get away from City life then look no further than this family home that is ready to move into.
Washington is a small village, set within the South Downs National Park. The village itself has a public house, church, a village community hall and a highly regarded first school and Windlesham House prep school. The neighbouring villages of Storrington and Steyning to the west and east, offer a good range of shops and amenities, together with a wide variety of sports and social clubs. The larger towns of Horsham and Worthing are easily accessed from the A24 and are approximately 15 and 8 miles respectively.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then Purplebricks does not accept any liability for errors in the information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content in the event that a physical valuation has not been carried out. Should you decide to make an offer on a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property may be based on virtual information provided by the Vendor. In the event that the valuation was carried out virtually, Purplebricks is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional enquiries before completion. View more View less
- £415,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale The Glade, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £400,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale London Road, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £399,950 3 bed property for sale London Road, Ashington, Pulborough RH20
- £400,000 3 bed mobile/park home for sale Billingshurst Road, Ashington, Pulborough RH20
- £400,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Old Mill Drive, Storrington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £397,950 3 bed mobile/park home for sale Billinghurst Road, Ashington RH20
- £395,000 3 bed detached house for sale Chanctonbury, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £435,000 3 bed detached house for sale Longland Avenue, Storrington RH20
- £400,000 4 bed property for sale Oak End, Storrington, Pulborough RH20