4 bed property for sale in Alvington Crescent, Hackney, London E8
- 4 bedrooms
- Large family house
- Contemporary layout/finish
- Flexible accommodation
- Enclosed garden
- Great location
- No chain
Description This Victorian home offers well-proportioned accommodation of circa 1907sqft arranged over four levels.
Located in this peaceful street in the St. Mark's Rise Conservation area this house would be well suited to families as it sits within the Colvestone and Shacklewell primary school catchment areas. Dalston-Kingsland station and the Dalston tube line are close by.
Making for an excellent family home is this end of terrace period Freehold. Situated on a corner location the house offers contemporary living along with a host of period features such as high ceilings, sash windows and wood flooring. Spaciously arranged over four floors enjoying wonderfully bright, stylish interiors. A striking feature is the open plan way of living which is evident from the moment you walk in, this makes for a great entertaining space for friends and family. Composed of a reception opening to a bespoke fitted kitchen with double doors leading to a secluded garden. Four bedrooms, dressing room, chic family bathroom, shower room, separate W.C and a fantastic loft room.
Square Footage: 1907 sq ft View more View less
- £1,300,000 4 bed property for sale Sydner Road, London N16
- £1,300,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Leconfield Road, London N5
- £1,300,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Deacons Terrace, Harecourt Road, London N1
- £1,300,000 4 bed property for sale Arbery Road, London E3
- £1,300,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Wynford Road, London N1
- £1,300,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Crown Place, London NW5
- £1,295,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Prospero Road, London N19
- £1,295,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Hornsey Lane Gardens, Highgate, London N6
- £1,320,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Cressida Road, London N19