2 bed terraced house for sale in Rawsthorne Close, London E16
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Free valuations
- Close to local shops and bus routes
- GCH system (untested)
- Off street parking
- Own garden
- Good links to canary wharf and the city
- Short walk to A DLR station
Description An extremely well positioned two bedroom terraced house located close to local bus routes and within a 5 minute walk of City Airport DLR Station only 3 stops from Canning Town Jubilee zone 2 Station. Benefits include an allocated parking space, gas central heating system, open plan lounge and gardens to the front and rear. Epc Rating C 73.
As mentioned the property is conveniently positioned for City Airport DLR Station leading to Canning Town Jubilee/Dlr Station (zone 2) with links to Canary Wharf and the City which can be accessed in 5 minutes and 3035 minutes respectively. City Airport and the Excel Centre with its bars and restaurants are also close by. There is also the Emirates cable car providing easy access to the O2 Arena and direct access to the A406 with links to the M25/M11/A12 and the A13 which leads directly to the Dartford Tunnel with Lakeside and Bluewater Shopping Retail Parks or The Blackwall Tunnel/The City. The Westfield Centre in Stratford and Galleons Reach retail park can be accessed via the DLR.
Front Door Leading To
A lobby area with a wall mounted electric fuse box, coat and shoe rail, panelled flooring and a radiator
Lounge (16.04 x 8.93)
A window to front aspect, panelled flooring, radiator and stairs to the first floor landing.
Kitchen (11.68 x 7.83)
A window to rear aspect and a door to the garden. A range of wall and base units to include a stainless steel sink with mixer taps, plumbing for a washing machine, gas cooker point and an extractor over, tiled areas to the walls, panelled flooring, down lights and a storage cupboard.
The first floor landing with access to the loft.
Bedroom One (11.76 x 9.56)
A window to front aspect, over stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Two (11.68 x 7.88)
A window to rear aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bathroom (6.78 x 5.6)
A three piece suite to comprise of a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., built in cupboard housing the boiler, radiator and tiled areas to the walls.
Allocated parking space
Front garden and rear garden with part decking, the rest laid to lawn with flowerbeds and an outside tap. View more View less
- £399,995 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Brewery Road, Plumstead, London SE18
- £400,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Maud Gardens, Barking IG11
- £370,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Hogarth Close, London E16
- £390,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Oliver Gardens, London E6
- £390,000 3 bed property for sale Randolph Approach, London E16
- £390,000 3 bed property for sale Giralda Close, London E16
- £410,000 2 bed property for sale Boundary Road, London E13
- £390,000 3 bed property for sale Barking Road, London E6
- £400,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Richard Close, London SE18