3 bed detached house for sale in Burpham, Guildford, Surrey GU4
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Two further bedrooms
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Landscaped rear garden
- Garage & driveway parking
Description A beautifully-presented three-bedroom detached house ideally situated close to popular local schools and village amenities. The property benefits from a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, good-sized sitting room, dining room opening onto the landscaped garden, garage and off-road parking. Scope to extend to the side and rear, subject to usual planning consents.
The property is located on a tucked away cul-de-sac within the popular Weybrook Park development within walking distance of Burpham local shops, schools, Aldi and a Sainsbury's superstore. There are nearby road links with the A3 connecting with the M25 orbital motorway. There are local bus links to Guildford Town with its wide range of shopping and recreational facilities, as well as Guildford mainline train station connecting to London Waterloo in 38 minutes.
The front door opens into an entrance hallway with a door to the front-aspect cloakroom. The light and airy sitting room is to the front-aspect with stairs leading to the first-floor and useful understairs storage cupboard. The dining room enjoys views over, and access onto the patio area and garden beyond. The rear-aspect kitchen is fitted with a range of cream-fronted eye and base level units comprising an integrated oven and hob with extractor over, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, and a door providing outside access at the side of the house.
To the first-floor the master bedroom enjoys views over the garden to the rear, and features a built-in, mirrored wardrobe and chest of draws. This room has the benefit of an en-suite shower room fitted with a modern white suite. Further double bedroom with built in modern wardrobes and a single bedroom to the front aspect. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite comprising a bath with shower over with glass side screen, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and ladder-style heated towel rail.
Outside, the rear garden has been tastefully landscaped with a large patio area surrounded by retained flower beds, making an ideal space for outdoor entertaining. An attractive sleeper-retained wall leads onto a good-sized level lawn with flower borders around and established trees. At the foot of the garden is a further sunny terrace area and a large timber out building. Boundaries are enclosed by a mixture of panelled fencing and brick-walling and there is gated access to the rear and side of the property. The front garden recently laid with modern, brick block paving provides further parking in addition to the driveway which leads to the garage and gated side access. View more View less
- £575,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Artillery Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1
- £575,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Westfield Avenue, Woking GU22
- £575,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Montague Place, Keens Lane, Guildford, Surrey GU3
- £578,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale High Street, Ripley GU23
- £579,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Aldershot Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2
- £579,950 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park View Close, Guildford GU2
- £585,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Markenfield Road, Guildford GU1
- £590,000 3 bed property for sale Guildford Park Road, Guildford, Surrey GU2
- £590,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Park View Close, Guildford GU2