5 bed detached house for sale in Lynx Hill, East Horsley KT24
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Fully re-designed and upgraded modern family home
- Less than a mile to the village centre and Horsley station
- South facing landscaped garden
- Over 3,000 sq feet of accommodation
- Private road
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining/Family room overlooking the rear garden
- Walk in pantry
- Stunning contemporary bathroooms
- Parking - Garage
Description In its elevated position, Hornbeams commands a distinct presence and offers a refreshingly contemporary choice in addition to boasting one of Horsley's best addresses.
Completely transformed over the last 12 months by the current owners, Hornbeams will hold great appeal for those buyers looking for a "ready to move" into property. In the heart of the village.
The entrance hall with its abundance of glass, is flooded with natural light and right away, the stylish, contemporary feel of the interior, enhanced by a neutral dÃ©cor and wood flooring, is apparent. All of the reception rooms are extremely generous in size, with the stunning, kitchen/diner/family room at the rear providing that much sought-after open plan family living space. South facing and overlooking the landscaped garden through two sets of bi-fold glass doors, this area certainly provides the wow factor and will be perceived as the "hub of the home". The kitchen benefits from an oversized central island with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and separate utility-room with space for a washing machine and dryer. All appliances are fitted, including the range cooker, the bin storage and dishwasher.
Upstairs, all five bedrooms lead off the central, galleried landing area complimented by beautifully fitted bathrooms boasting the latest looks in tiling, sanitary ware and fittings. The master bedroom is tucked away at the rear with a view across the garden. It has an en-suite shower-room and separate walk-in dressing room lined with floor to ceiling wardrobes on both sides. Bedrooms two and three, considerable in size, share a Jack and Jill bathroom and bedrooms four and five share a large family bathroom with freestanding bathtub and separate shower. Bedroom 5 with its forwarding facing view across the driveway, would equally make an excellent study. Finally, there is also the novelty of a second floor "bonus" room, under the lantern-style skylight, which is accessed from the master dressing room.
Hornbeams offers all the ingredients of modern family living, in an ideal setting, close to all the village amenities yet with countryside walks close at hand. It's spaciousness and bright and airy interior immediately creates a positive, upbeat feel that will make it a popular choice for many buyers. View more View less
- £1,595,000 5 bed property for sale Slade Farm, Ockham Road North, Ockham, Woking, Surrey GU23
- £1,595,000 5 bed detached house for sale Pine Walk, East Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,600,000 5 bed detached house for sale East Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey KT24
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Silkmore Lane, West Horsley, Leatherhead KT24
- £1,650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Keswick Road, Bookham, Leatherhead, Surrey KT23
- £1,500,000 5 bed detached house for sale Dog Kennel Green, Ranmore Common, Dorking, Surrey RH5
- £1,450,000 5 bed detached house for sale Cranmore Wood, West Horsley, Surrey KT24
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Long Reach, West Horsley, Leatherhead, Surrey KT24
- £1,750,000 5 bed detached house for sale Outdowns, Effingham KT24