6 bed terraced house for sale in Clapham Common North Side, London SW4
- 6 bedrooms
- Presented immaculately
- Covering in excess of 3,600 sq ft
- Recently refurbished to an exceedingly high standard
- Spectacular views over the Common
- Ideally placed for local schools and transport links
Description A stunning Victorian 6 bedroom house which has been recently extended and refurbished to an immaculate standard
Clapham Common North Side runs parallel to the open expanses of Clapham Common with its tennis courts, a bowling green, cricket nets and cafÃ©. The property is ideally located for access to the charming shops, cafes and restaurants located on Battersea Rise, Northcote Road and Clapham Old Town. For transport, Clapham Common Underground Station (Northern Line) offers services into the City and West End and Clapham Junction Station mainline also provides services into London Victoria and London Waterloo. The area further benefits from an excellent selection of schools.
A stunning six bedroom Victorian house covering in excess of 3600 sq ft that has been extensively extended and updated to a very high specification by the current owners. The property is approached through the 49 ft gated front garden and comprises on the ground floor a double reception room with a large bay window, pretty ornate cornice and built in dwarf cupboards. The reception room opens onto the wonderful kitchen breakfast room with stunning shaker style units complete with an Aga. The kitchen has been cleverly designed to allow for a large dining table and a seating area that in turn gives access to the artificially lawned garden.
On the ground floor is the light and airy lower family room with generous ceiling height and a large storage area. To the rear is a bedroom and shower room ideal for a guest room or a nanny with a utility room and under stairs cupboard. On the first floor is a formal reception room with far reaching views over Clapham Common a stunning wooden floor and a wood burner. Two double bedrooms and a bathroom complete the first floor. On the second floor is the primary bedroom with large en suite bathroom with a free standing claw foot bath. There are a further two bedrooms and bathroom which complete the accommodation.
Square Footage: 3622 sq ft View more View less
- £3,195,000 6 bed detached house for sale Rusholme Road, Putney, London SW15
- £3,795,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Ellerby Street, London SW6
- £3,000,000 6 bed detached house for sale Woodfield Avenue, London SW16
- £3,250,000 6 bed terraced house for sale Lyford Road, London SW18
- £3,950,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Ellerby Street, London SW6
- £4,000,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Earlsfield Road, Wandsworth, London SW18
- £3,995,000 6 bed property for sale Belgrave Road, Pimlico, London SW1V
- £3,875,000 7 bed detached house for sale Ellerby Street, Bishops Park, London SW6
- £3,875,000 7 bed detached house for sale Ellerby Street, London SW6