- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Close to belfairs woods and golf course
- Within walking distance to local amenities
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Kitchen/dining room
- South facing rear garden
- Blocked paved driveway
Description Situated close to Belfairs woods, golf course and local amenities is this three bedroom semi detached house.
This property offers two bathrooms, lounge, kitchen/dining room, south facing rear garden and off street parking for several vehicles.
Ideal for a family of first time buyer.
Front door to porch with glass door to hallway. Storage cupboard. Under floor heating. Radiator. Stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Telephone point. Double doors to kitchen.
Double glazed window and double glazed doors to rear. Range of matching eye and base level units with glass units. Working surfaces. Part tiled walls. Fitted double electric oven, fitted microwave and coffee machine. Electric hob with extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink. Space for kitchen appliances. Dining area with Radiator.
Double glazed window to side. Panelled bath with shower over and screen. Low level wc. Tiled walls and flooring. Heated towel rail, underfloor heating
Double glazed window to side. Loft access. Further small landing area to shower and bedroom three with laminated flooring.
Double glazed to front. Storage cupboard over stairs. Laminated flooring. Radiator.
Double glazed to rear. Laminated flooring. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear and side. Radiator.
Shower cubicle fully tiled. Low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and walls. Radiator.
South facing rear garden with paved patio area. Lawned area. Boundary fencing. Shed. Outside tap and light. Side entrance to front garden.
Blocked paved driveway enabling off street parking.
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Brooklands Avenue, Eastwood, Leigh-On-Sea SS9
- £325,000 3 bed detached house for sale Elms Court, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Fairmead Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £325,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Southview Drive, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Silverdale Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £325,000 3 bed property for sale Windsor Way, Rayleigh SS6
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Gainsborough Drive, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0
- £325,000 3 bed detached house for sale Norton Avenue, Canvey Island SS8
- £323,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Fleetwood Avenue, Westcliff-On-Sea SS0