1 bed flat for sale in Meldola Yard, London E9
- 1 bedroom
- Immaculate modern apartment
- Superb on-site amenities
- Three communal roof terraces
- Private Balcony
- Hackney Wick Overground nearby
Description Incredibly stylish modern apartment.
Hackney Wick and neighbouring Fish Island offer a fantastic array of popular bars and cafes, many with alfresco space. The Regent's Canal links the area with Victoria Park in one direction and down towards the River Lea and Olympic Village in the other. The area is well connected transport wise, with Hackney Wick Overground and frequent buses to many parts of the City.
This stylish fourth floor apartment forms part of a sleek modern development, located in the highly sought after Hackney Wick area of East London. The building features a wealth of communal facilities, including two roof terraces and a fully equipped gym and concierge.
Internally the flat is in immaculate condition throughout and features high spec units, a good sized private balcony and Sonos in the main rooms. The accommodation comprises: Hallway with storage cupboard, reception/kitchen, bathroom, and principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Square Footage: 584 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 248 years remaining View more View less
- £475,000 1 bed property for sale Tudor Road, South Hackney, London E9
- £475,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Mead Place, Hackney, London E9
- £500,000 1 bed property for sale Bishop Woods Almshouses, Lower Clapton Road, London E5
- £499,950 1 bed property for sale Rotherhithe Street, Rotherhithe, London SE16
- £499,999 2 bed maisonette for sale Kedleston Walk, London E2
- £425,000 1 bed property for sale Wellington Buildings, Wellington Way, London E3
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Weymouth Terrace, London E2
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Canon Beck Road, London SE16
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Chanel Islands Estate, Canonbury, London N1