3 bed semi-detached house for sale in High Street, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire SL9
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Study area
- Kitchen/breakfast room, Utility room
- 2 First floor bedrooms
- Shower room
- Family bathroom
- Second floor bedroom/games room
- Walled garden, Single garage in nearby block
Description The property has many original features including, exposed beams, parquet flooring and working fireplaces.
The front door opens directly in to the dining room which leads into the charming sitting room, which in turn, leads into a study. There is a modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, there is also a further breakfast area, with a separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate shower room.
On the second floor there is a third bedroom/games room.
Gerrards Cross town centre 1.9 miles, Gerrards
Cross mainline station 1.5 miles (London
Marylebone, 20 minutes), M40 (Jct 1) 4.9
miles, M25 (Jct 16) 7.4 miles, Heathrow Airport
(Terminal 5) 13.2 miles, Central London approx
Chalfont St Peter is a desirable village with a good selection of day-to-day amenities including supermarkets, independent stores, public houses, a health centre and leisure centre. Nearby Gerrards Cross offers a wider range of shopping facilities, including M&S Food, Waitrose and Tesco, as well as a host of independent stores and restaurants, public houses, an Everyman cinema, community library and superb Chiltern Rail link to London Marylebone. Ideal for the commuter, the motorway network can be accessed at Junction 1 M40 (Denham), linking to the M25, M1, M4, and Heathrow/Gatwick airports. The immediate area is renowned for its excellent range of state schooling for boys and girls, including Chalfont St. Peter Infant School, Chalfont St. Peter C of E Academy, the Chalfonts Community College and Dr. Challonerâs High School. Independent schools include St. Maryâs, Thorpe House, Gayhurst and Maltmans Green.
Steps lead up from the rear of the property to a
delightful walled garden which is mainly laid to crazy paved patio with well stocked flower and shrub borders, a timber garden shed, outside tap and lighting. There is also a gated rear access.
The property benefits from a single garage which is located in a nearby block.
The current owners of the property rent two parking spaces in the adjacent gated carpark for Indres House. More details for this are available on request. View more View less
- £645,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Pinstone Way, Tatling End, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £640,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Marsham Lodge, Marsham Lane, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £635,000 3 bed detached house for sale Grange Close, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £629,950 3 bed detached house for sale Queen Mothers Drive, Denham Garden Village, Denham UB9
- £673,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Summerhouse Lane, Harefield, Middlesex UB9
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Barrards Way, Seer Green, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9
- £644,995 4 bed terraced house for sale The Denham Film Studios, Denham UB9
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Tilehouse Way, Denham, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB9
- £600,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Canal Way, Harefield, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB9