- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Good Size Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Double Garage
- Attractive Garden To The Rear
- Over Looking An Attractive Green
- Highly Sought After Area
- Must Be Viewed
Description Palmer and Partners are delighted to present to the market this good size three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the highly sought after Firstore Drive area of Colchester, with excellent A12 access, close to excellent local schooling and shops and amenities as well as Marks Tey and North Station with mainline links to London Liverpool street.
The internal accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by overlooking an attractive green as well as being on a good size plot, attractive garden and double garage.
With properties in this location highly sought after Palmer and Partners would strongly advise an early internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
Door To Entrance Hallway
Radiator, doors opening to lounge/diner
Lounge/Diner (6.68m (17'59") x 6.55m (21'6"))
Double glazed window x2 to the side, double glazed window x2 to the front over looking a green, radiator x2 and feature fireplace.
Kitchen (3.28m (10'9") x 3.28m (10'9"))
Double glazed window to the side, double glazed doors to the side garden, range of base and wall units, stand alone cooker, four ring electric hob with extractor over, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer. The vendor has agreed that the washing machine, tumble dryer and cooker can remain in the property if required.
Doors leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom Three (1.98m (6'6") x 3.71m (9'38"))
Double glazed window to the side, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two (2.92m (9'7") x 3.73m (12'3"))
Double glazed window and radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom One (3.73m (12'3") x 3.71m (12'2"))
Double doors to the garden and radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, wall mounted hand wash basin, double glazed window to the side and airing cupboard.
Low level WC.
The front of the property overlooks an attractive green, side garden, rear garden mainly laid to lawn with separate patio area, double garage with power and lighting connected. View more View less
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Parr Drive, Colchester CO3
- £325,000 3 bed detached house for sale Christopher Garnett Chase, Stanway, Colchester CO3
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Harvey Crescent, Stanway, West Colchester CO3
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Chapel Road, West Bergholt, Colchester CO6
- £325,000 3 bed detached house for sale Wagtail Mews, Stanway, Colchester CO3
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Joe Firmin Close, Stanway, Colchester CO3
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Laurence Byrne Avenue, Stanway, Colchester CO3
- £325,000 3 bed town house for sale Queen's Road, Colchester CO3
- £325,000 3 bed detached house for sale Bluebell Way, Colchester CO4