- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
Description Situation: The property is situated in a quiet location on the south side of the town and enjoys a convenient position being around a mile and a half distant from the town centre and mainline railway station. Tunbridge Wells is renowned for its excellent range of amenities including the Royal Victoria shopping centre, cinema complex and theatres. The town is also well known for the historic Pantiles and its open spaces and parks and there are a number of well regarded state and independent schools in the area, including grammar schools for both girls and boys.
For the commuter, Tunbridge Wells mainline station provides a regular service to London Charing Cross/Cannon Street in under an hour and the A21 is also within easy reach and links with the M25.
Description: The property is an impressive family home finished to an exceptionally high standard having been built by Berkeley Homes, and includes Sky Q digital wiring to a number of rooms, in addition to polished chrome switch plates and sockets at high level, usb sockets, and mains fed smoke/heat/co detectors. This wonderful and substantial home exudes elegance and style, and provides well-proportioned accommodation that is light, spacious, and well-appointed throughout.
The accommodation is arranged over two floors and includes on the ground floor: A good-sized entrance hall; a downstairs cloakroom featuring Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware; a spacious living room with feature fireplace housing a wood burning stove and attractive contemporary wood veneer flooring ; and a large kitchen/dining/family room with tiled flooring which is particularly well-appointed featuring a wide range of wall and base units, Silestone work surfaces, and includes integrated Siemens appliances including a 5-zone hob, oven, microwave, larder fridge and tall freezer, dishwasher, and stainless steel undermounted sink with polished chrome tap.
On the first floor is a spacious landing and three bedrooms, with the master benefiting from bespoke fitted wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom benefiting from Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, walk in shower with thermostatic shower controls, heated polished chrome towel rail and attractive floor and wall tiles. Also located on the first floor is a high specification and spacious family bathroom with luxury steel bath with glass screen.
**Please note images are typical of the development and are for illustrative purposes only**
Outside of the property is a landscaped front garden, with the rear garden having a patio area and lawn. There is also allocated parking spaces for two cars.
Local Authority: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council Council tax band:
Current EPC Rating: B View more View less
- £642,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hollyfields, Hawkenbury Road, Hawkenbury, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £650,000 3 bed property for sale Mount Ephraim Court, Molyneux Park Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £625,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Halls Hole Road, Tunbridge Wells TN2
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Broadwater Rise, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £660,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Frant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £621,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Hollyfields, Hawkenbury Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Platt, Down Lane, Frant, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN3
- £650,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Trinity Close, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2