- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Living area open plan to kitchen.
- Kitchen fitted with warm beech wall and base units offset by a dark grey worktop. There is a built-in stainless steel electric oven, hob and extractor fan and spaces for a fridge freezer and a washing machine.
- Double bedroom.
- Bathroom fitted with white suite, thermostatic shower over the bath and glazed shower screen.
- Under floor heating system also provides hot water (not tested).
- Double glazing.
- Video entry phone system.
- Communal Garden.
- Bicycle storage.
- Allocated parking space.
Description Full Market Value
Full Market Value Â£350,000
You pay (25%) Â£87,500
Monthly Rent Â£404.89
Service Charge Â£224.65
125 year lease commenced in August 2010
A light and spacious apartment in East Greenwich, with large floor to ceiling windows. The development was completed in 2010, is well insulated, double-glazed and has underfloor heating throughout with thermostats in each room achieving an EPC B rating.
The flat is in Zone 2, where you can reach Bond Street in just 17 minutes from North Greenwich Underground station, and London Bridge in 13 minutes from nearby Maze Hill Rail station. Situated just 200 metres from the river, you can walk along the Thames Path to reach the heart of Greenwich and its famous market. There are both a Co-op and a Sainsburys Local on the same street, less than 100 metres away.
Greenwich has a unique village feel to it unlike no other London borough. When it comes to travelling, eating, drinking and socialising, there is a vast amount of choice on your doorstep. Greenwich Village within 0.8 miles offers an array of restaurants, an art house cinema and a variety of local shops For a larger selection Bond Street is just 20 minutes by tube. Sainsbury's is within 0.9 miles on the Greenwich Peninsular shopping area. The O2 Arena is within 1.2 miles. A gp surgery, gym and swimming pool can be found at The Greenwich Centre within 0.3 miles.
Maze Hill Station is within 0.3 miles (trains to London Bridge in 13 minutes and Charing Cross in 25 minutes). DLR Cutty Sark Station is within 0.9 miles (12 minutes to Canary Wharf). North Greenwich on the Jubilee Line is within 1.2 miles (3 minutes to Canary Wharf). Riverboat services from Greenwich Pier within 0.8 miles. Buses from Trafalgar Road link to Lewisham, Woolwich, Blackheath and Holborn.
The buyer will require a deposit to obtain a mortgage for this property
This home is available to anyone that is affordable, meets the minimum household income requirement of Â£36,293 and is able to raise a shared ownership mortgage. Please note that applicants will be expected to purchase the maximum share that they can sustain.
Only applicants who are registered with London and Quadrant will be eligible to be offered the property for our schemes. If you are not registered please visit our website and register to obtain your unique reference number.
Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up repayments on a mortgage, rent or other loan secured on it. Please make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out a mortgage.
These particulars are of opinion only, are intended to give a fair description and do not form the basis of a contract. The descriptions and all other information are believed to be correct as at June 2020. View more View less
- £99,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Gadwall Close, London E16
- £87,500 1 bed flat for sale 7 Pomfret Place, London E14
- £85,000 1 bed flat for sale Katie Court, 7 Edwin Street, London E16
- £90,000 1 bed flat for sale Taylor Place, London E3
- £82,500 1 bed flat for sale East Ham Industrial Estate, Newham Way, London E6
- £93,750 1 bed flat for sale The Electric Empire, 182 New Cross Road, London SE14
- £93,750 1 bed flat for sale 63 Schoolhouse Lane, London E1W
- £90,000 2 bed flat for sale George Lane, London SE6
- £97,500 1 bed flat for sale Evelyn Street, London SE8