- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Video Booking Available
- Close to Public Transport
- Investment Opportunity
- Communal Garden
- Double Glazing
- Entry Phone
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Parking Available
- Permit Parking
- Separate WC
- Virtual Tour Available
Description Virtual tour available
Victorstone are delighted to bring to market this elegant 2 double bedroom apartment in Shadwell, E1. Shadwell has fast become a sought after East London location, in part due to its close proximity to the City of London, Canary Wharf and the amenities found at St Katherine Docks and the eclectic mix of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Spitalfields and its much celebrated market.
The apartment boasts excellent transports links. Shadwell station (DLR and London Overground) is less than 2 minutes walk away offering swift access to the capitals two financial centres. Bank station is just one stop away providing exceptional links across the capital.
This vast lateral apartment offers flexible living accommodation across 1100 square feet of internal living space. Lovingly cared for by the current owners, the property comprises four double bedrooms, a substantial reception room, separate kitchen, a recently refurbished family bathroom and an additional W.C. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, fitted tiled kitchen, eligibility for residents parking permits, long lease, low service charges and no pending major works.
The area has seen huge demand for letting and room share apartments in recent years with demand outstripping supply and units in the area usually offer a strong yield return. This hugely versatile apartment offers the opportunity to create further bedrooms and additional bathrooms in the space provided potentially creating an even higher yielding unit.
Immediately available for viewings and sold with vacant possession, this property could make for an ideal first purchase or investment opportunity alike.
Freeholder Tower Hamlets
Leasehold 94/ 125 years remaining
Ground Rent Â£10 pa
Service Charge Circa Â£2,000 pa
Council tax band C Tower Hamlets - Â£1,237.70 View more View less
- £575,000 5 bed maisonette for sale Eric Street, London E3
- £525,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Woodseer Street, Aldgate E1
- £525,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Hitchin Square, London E3
- £525,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Hitchin Square, Bow E3
- £630,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Toynbee Street, Aldgate East/Brick Lane E1
- £515,000 4 bed maisonette for sale British Street, Bow, Mile End, East London E3
- £500,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Augusta Street, Poplar, London E14
- £500,000 4 bed maisonette for sale Augusta Street, London E14
- £575,000 4 bed flat for sale Stanway Court, Hoxton N1