1 bed flat for sale in Crescent Grove, London SW4
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Private Crescent
- One Bedroom
- Reception Room
- No Onward Chain
Description A spacious one bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor of this Art-Deco building, in the most sought after beautiful and private Regency crescent just off Clapham Common and close to the underground. Ideal for a first time buyer, the property briefly comprises; entrance hall, reception room, separate kitchen, spacious double bedroom and a bathroom. The property further benefits from being offered to the market with no onward chain.
Crescent Grove is a most sought after, private Crescent just off Clapham Common. Clapham Old Town is conveniently located nearby, offering various boutiques, bars, restaurants, cinema and gym. Clapham Common underground station is close by and the area also benefits from good bus routes. The area further benefits from an excellent selection of local state and private schools including nearby Eaton House, Parkgate School, Thomasâs and l'Ã©cole de Wix LycÃ©e franÃ§ais.
This property is to be sold with a lease which was granted in June 1998 from a term from 15/06/1998 to 29/09/2967.
We are waiting for the vendor to advise us of the service charge and ground rent charges. View more View less
- £450,000 1 bed property for sale Acre Lane, London SW2
- £450,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Thorndean Street, London SW18
- £450,000 1 bed property for sale Choumert Road, Peckham Rye, London SE15
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Jansen Walk, Battersea, London SW11
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Blakenham Road SW17, Tooting, London,
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Fountain Road, London SW17
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Auckland Hill, West Norwood, London SE27
- £425,000 1 bed property for sale Ashdown Way, London SW17
- £475,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Hailsham Avenue, London SW2