3 bed terraced house for sale in Beaumont Close, Fareham PO15
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Three Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- 23 Foot Lounge/Dining Room
- Gas central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Front and Enclosed Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Description No onward chain. Situated to the north of Fareham, this three bedroom mid-terrace family house has an enclosed rear garden and garage and conveniently located for local schools and amenities.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
Front door with obscured double glazed panel inset and matching panel to side into:
Stairs to first floor, coving to ceiling, radiator, under-stairs cupboard.
Lounge/Dining Room:- (23' 11'' x 11' 11'' (7.28m x 3.63m) Maximum Measurements)
Double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed French doors to rear, coving to flat ceiling, fireplace with log effect gas fire on raised hearth, radiator, further radiator in dining area.
Kitchen:- (10' 9'' x 10' 5'' (3.27m x 3.17m) Maximum Measurements)
Double glazed window and obscured double glazed door giving access to garden, range of base and eye level units with roll top work surfaces, tiled surround, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, recess for oven, extractor over, recess for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, coving to textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing:-
Access to loft, coving to ceiling, smoke detector, airing cupboard with hot water tank and slatted shelf.
Bedroom 1:- (11' 11'' x 8' 11'' (3.63m x 2.72m))
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator with shelf over.
Bedroom 2:- (11' 9'' x 8' 11'' (3.58m x 2.72m) Maximum Measurements)
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double radiator, sliding mirror fronted door to wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3:- (12' 4'' x 8' 9'' (3.76m x 2.66m) Maximum Measurements)
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Bathroom:- (5' 11'' x 5' 7'' (1.80m x 1.70m))
Obscured double glazed window, panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled with radiator, Dimplex wall heater.
Cloakroom:- (5' 8'' x 2' 7'' (1.73m x 0.79m))
Obscured double glazed window, close coupled WC.
Pathway to the front of the property, enclosed rear garden with garden shed, laid to lawn, pathway to the rear where wooden gate gives pedestrian access where the garage can be found in block. View more View less
- £250,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Southampton Hill, Titchfield PO14
- £255,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Harwood Road, Gosport PO13
- £260,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hayes Close, Fareham PO15
- £259,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Caroline Gardens, Fareham PO15
- £235,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale High Walk, Fareham PO15
- £265,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Glenbrook Walk, Fareham PO14
- £265,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Elms Road, Fareham PO16
- £235,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Gosport Road, Fareham, Hampshire PO16
- £265,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Thyme Avenue, Whiteley, Fareham PO15