1 bed flat for sale in Paynes Road, Freemantle, Southampton SO15
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Modern ground floor apartment
- Sought after location
- Great size and condition throughout
- Communal parking and garden
- Close to shirley high street
- Great investment buy
Description Introduction This Modern and spacious ground floor one bedroom apartment is a good size throughout and is situated on Paynes road in Freemantle, so is close to all the local amenities and Southampton Central train station. The property benefits from an open plan living area with the Kitchen off of the Lounge, A double bedroom, Modern three piece bathroom suite, communal gardens and residents parking. Call now to view.
Internally A hallway leads through the centre of the property with doors to the bedroom, Bathroom and Open Plan Kitchen and Lounge. The modern Kitchen is fitted with a range of light maple base and eye level units and cream granite effect worktops with an inset stainless steel sink. There is a fitted stainless steel oven and halogen hob with built in extractor over, and spaces for a tall fridge freezer and washing machine, this is open to the lounge which has beech effect laminate flooring and a double glazed window to the front aspect that floods in lots of natural light, The bedroom is at the end if the hallway and has a double glazed window to the front aspect and has been fitted with a matching beech laminate floor. The bathroom has a modern white three piece suite fitted with a low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with an electric shower over.
Externally To the rear of the property there is a large communal parking area which is accessed via security gates with keypad entry, There is also a communal garden space and bin store and the development backs onto Freemantle Lake park.
Location Situated in Freemantle, this property offers easy access to the city centre as well as popular shopping area of Shirley High Street which benefits from a range of chain stores including Sainsbury's, Iceland, Wilkinson's, Lidl and a number independent retailers. There is a range of public transport on offer including rail travel from Southampton Central Station and Millbrook train station. The M3 can be accessed through Winchester Road and Bassett Avenue and the M27 can be accessed via Millbrook Road, leading onto the M271.
Southampton is an historic port city on England's south coast which offers a range of shopping and leisure facilities including Ocean Village, West Quay, the Cultural Quarter, Mayflower Theatre and the Civic Centre including the Titanic Museum.
lounge 14' 08" x 09' 03" (4.47m x 2.82m)
kitchen 09' 03" x 05' 08" (2.82m x 1.73m)
bedroom 11' 02" x 08' 09" (3.4m x 2.67m)
bathroom 06' 09" x 05' 06" (2.06m x 1.68m) View more View less
- £125,000 1 bed maisonette for sale St Marys, Southampton, Hampshire SO14
- £115,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Gainsford Road, Southampton SO19
- £120,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Golden Grove, Southampton SO14
- £127,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Litchfield Crescent, Southampton SO18
- £127,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Litchfield Crescent, Southampton, Hampshire SO18
- £110,000 1 bed property for sale 16 Water Lane, Totton, Southampton SO40
- £124,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Millbrook Road West, Southampton SO15
- £130,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Bitterne, Southampton, Hampshire SO18
- £135,000 1 bed property for sale Regents Park Road, Southampton SO15