BLACK
PAGE
FORUMS | Sign In | Register as User | About HOMM | Contact Us
HOMM

2 bed flat for sale in Gateway Court, Convent Way, Southall UB2 - Zoopla

   STUDENT
UKInternational LOCATION:
ALL Detached Attached Bungalows Park Homes Flats Land Newbuild
KEYWORDS:
FILTERS
  • Added:
  • Include Under Offer, Sold STC
HOME
2 bed flat for sale
Gateway Court, Convent Way, Southall UB2
Sold subject to contract
£206,500
  • 2 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • 1 reception room
  • Lovell Choice 70% Equity Loan Scheme
  • Modern Development
  • Stylish Interior Throughout
  • Two Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
  • Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner & Reception
  • Chic Family Bathroom
  • Secure Entry System
  • Allocated Parking
  • Approx. 116 Years Lease
  • Southall Station 1 mile
 

Description

A contemporary and fashionable apartment ideal for any growing family available with a Lovell Choice 70% Equity Loan Scheme with no rent to pay on the remaining 30%. Accommodation boasts circa 650 sq.ft with two bedrooms (master with ensuite), a trendy open plan kitchen with dining area and reception room opening to its own private balcony and family bathroom/ WC. Supplementary to this is an approximate 116 years lease, secure entry system, storage cupboard, allocated parking and gas central heating.

Buyer(s) must meet the Affordable Housing eligibility:

1.Live or work in the Borough of Hounslow
2.Earn a gross annual household income of less than £90,000
3.Not own a property elsewhere, i.e. In the UK or abroad

Ideally situated moments away from Southall King Street providing local amenities such as fast food restaurants, shops, 24 hour access gyms. There are also excellent nearby transport links located nearby such as; Southall Overground Station connecting commuters to The City as well as local bus links providing transport to neighbouring towns. Property falls within the catchment for various local reputable schools. For motorists the A4/ M4 and A40 fall within a short drive.

Lease

116 years remaining

Service Charge

£130.00 per month (includes buildings insurance)

Ground Rent

£328.00 per annum View more View less
DBK Estate Agents - Heston
020 3478 3624
PROPERTY LISTINGS
2 EPC images available
Gateway Court, Convent Way, Southall, Ub2
Full Details

SIMILAR PROPERTIES

Similar Properties


External Links

   STUDENT
UKInternational LOCATION:
ALL Detached Attached Bungalows Park Homes Flats Land Newbuild
KEYWORDS:
FILTERS