4 bed terraced house for sale in Beaconsfield Road, Chelwood Gate RH17
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 3 reception rooms
- Characterful Double Fronted Period Detached House
- Family Room, Living Room and Dining Room
- Kitchen Requiring Modernisation
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Very Spacious Part-Boarded Attic
- Mature Wrap Around Garden
- Scope For Outdoor Office (STPP)
- Close To The Beautiful Open Countryside of the Ashdown Forest
Description Detailed Description
Offers in the region Â£575,000 - Â£600,000 We are thrilled to offer this charming, characterful period double fronted detached house situated within the popular village of Chelwood Gate and close to the open countryside on the Ashdown Forest. The property boasts generous ground floor accommodation comprising: Sitting room with cast iron multi fuel burner, family room with biomass burner, dining room, access to the cellar, kitchen requiring modernisation leading to traditional conservatory which opens onto the garden. A turned staircase leads to the first floor where there are four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The garden wraps around the house and is a particular feature having been beautifully planted over the years and with a selection of apple trees, and a sizeable vegetable patch.
Approach: Beautiful cottage front garden with pathway to front door. Driveway with parking for several cars.
Porch: With windows to sides.
Family Room: A lovely character front room, with exposed brick chimney breast, biomass boiler, double glazed sash windows overlooking front garden, door to kitchen.
Kitchen: In need of modernisation, but fully functional and currently arranged with a selection of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, door to:
Conservatory: Fully glazed with brick base and opening onto the garden.
Cloakroom: With wc, wash hand basin and window.
Dining Room: A good size dining room enjoying a double aspect overlooking the rear garden.
Living Room: A very pretty room with fireplace and multi fuel woodburner with brick surround and wooden mantlepiece, double glazed sash window.
Stairs Leading To: Landing with airing cupboard.
Bedroom: A double bedroom with fireplace, built in cupboard, double glazed sash window overlooking the front.
Bedroom: Good size double bedroom with double glazed sash window, original tiled fireplace and built in cupboard.
Bedroom: Further double bedroom with sash window overlooking the garden.
Bedroom: Fourth double bedroom with sash window overlooking the garden.
Bathroom: With panelled bath, wc, wash hand basin and window.
Garden: A wonderful wrap around cottage garden, boasting an array of roses, a variety of apple trees, hydrangeas, large stocked vegetable patch and many other mature and established shrubs.
Outbuilding: Potential to re-build a garage, or more substantial outbuilding/office etc... In need of total refurbishment or re-build.
Cellar View more View less
- £600,000 4 bed detached bungalow for sale Beaconsfield Road, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath RH17
- £600,000 4 bed detached house for sale Highgate, Forest Row, East Sussex RH18
- £535,000 4 bed property for sale Ashdown Place, Forest Row, East Sussex RH18
- £635,000 4 bed detached house for sale Trundles, Church Lane, Horsted Keynes RH17
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Orchard, Nutley, Uckfield TN22
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Nether Lane, Nutley, Uckfield TN22
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cheeleys, Horsted Keynes, West Sussex RH17
- £650,000 4 bed property for sale Lewes Road, Forest Row RH18
- £525,000 5 bed detached house for sale Oakwood Park, Nutley, Uckfield TN22