2 bed flat for sale in Talavera Close, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Double glazed uPVC windows
- Security entry system
- Sought after location
Description Present in immaculate order, a desirable two bedroom modern apartment in a gated development within close proximity of local amenities and Crowthorne train station. The apartment has been meticulously maintained and accommodation comprises as follows, entrance hall, living/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with high quality ensuite, a good sized guest bedroom and family bathroom. The property benefits from fitted window blinds, recently replaced carpets, one allocated parking space and further visitor parking. No onward chain.
Talavera Close was built c.2005 and is a sought after development situated to the west of Crowthorne village and not far from Crowthorne railway station with the additional driving convenience to Reading, Bracknell and Camberley which provide access to the M3 and M4 motorways.
The front of the development has an attractive brick/metal railing wall with some shrub border and lawn beyond and a pathway to the communal door serving the block. There are external secure mail boxes and an intercom entry phone system; number 9 is located on the top floor. Between the two blocks there are electrically operated gates to the rest of the development where there are well tended communal areas and the resident and visitor parking. Leasehold Information: Maintenance charge is c.Â£1250.19 P/A. Ground rent is c.Â£220 P/A and there are approximately 110 years remaining on the lease. Nb: This is information you will need to verify through your solicitor, as part of the conveyancing process.
Energy Performance Rating
Council Tax Band
Bracknell Forest Borough Council
From our Crowthorne office turn right onto Dukes Ride and proceed to the New Wokingham Road traffic lights continuing straight over and further along Dukes Ride. Approximately 900 metres beyond the traffic lights turn right into Talavera Close. If you reach the parade of shops you have gone. View more View less
- £265,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Reeves Way, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41
- £264,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Tanhouse Lane, Wokingham RG41
- £265,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £250,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Alexandra Close, College Town, Sandhurst GU47
- £270,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Finchampstead, Wokingham RG40
- £270,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Blackcap Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £255,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Lydney, Bracknell RG12
- £280,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Spoonbill Rise, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £232,500 2 bed maisonette for sale Barracane Drive, Crowthorne, Berkshire. RG45