- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom Annexe
- Open-Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Rooms To Both Properties
- Bathrooms To Both Properties
- Two Parking Spaces
- Annexe Built 6 Years Ago
- Gardens To Both Properties
- Short Walk To The Shops & Railway Station
Description The sale includes two properties within the same leasehold, currently on one electrical, gas and water supply. An amazing investment opportunity to be added to any property portfolio. Comprising of a spacious one bedroom, first floor apartment. The apartment accommodation includes an entrance hall with a large storage cupboard, an extremely spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living room measuring 31' x 12', the kitchen area is fitted with a range of cupboards to both sides, tiled floor and french doors opening to the private terrace. The dining area has a fitted cupboard and to the living area is a working fireplace and access to a larder cupboard. There is a double bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall, a bath/shower room with a door opening to the utility lobby and a further door opening to the outside with a staircase leading down to the one bedroom annexe.
The annexe was built 6 years ago and comprises of a large open-plan living/dining/kitchen with wood flooring. Also to the ground floor is a bath/shower room and a range of fitted cupboards to the living area. A wooden staircase leads up to the mezzanine double bedroom. Outside there is a private garden and a gate leading to parking area, which the apartment also has access to with parking for two cars. Planning permission is in place to separate the two units.
The annexe is very popular on Airbnb, with an income of Â£78 a night. Both properties have gas central heating. The property is situated in the heart of the village and is within a 3minute walk to the railway station and 12 minutes from Banstead village.
This lovely apartment and annexe are located within a short distance of Nork and Banstead village. Banstead railway station is within a short walk just under 5 minutes, which operates services to Victoria taking approximately 45-55 minutes.
Nork is a popular village with the benefit of being only a short drive from the towns of Epsom, Banstead, Sutton and Reigate, all of which boast comprehensive shopping facilities.
The M25 is approximately 4 miles to the South at junction 8, providing links to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. There is also a wide choice of state and independent schools. View more View less
- £400,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Courtlands Crescent, Banstead, Surrey SM7
- £399,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Courtlands Crescent, Banstead SM7
- £375,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Grove Avenue, Sutton SM1
- £375,000 2 bed maisonette for sale The Orchard, Tayles Hill, Ewell, Epsom KT17
- £385,000 3 bed maisonette for sale East Street, Epsom, Surrey KT17
- £375,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Overton Road, Sutton SM2
- £425,000 2 bed flat for sale Rosebery Road, Sutton, Surrey SM1
- £425,000 2 bed flat for sale Pond Hill Gardens, Cheam, Sutton SM3
- £425,000 2 bed flat for sale Devonshire Road, Sutton, Surrey SM2