- 5 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,860 sq. ft
- Current Planning Permission for Extension
- Beautifully Presented Family Home
- Walking Distance to Solihull
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility Room
- 5 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Private Rear Garden
Description Located on one of Solihullâs most sought-after roads within walking distance of town centre and Brueton Park. Spacious, larger than average 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom property. Tudor Grange catchment area. Internal inspection essential. Current planning permission for generous open plan kitchen living space, study and utility. Large rear garden. Cul-de-sac location with fantastic community spirit.
Details This tastefully presented property in brief affords porch, entrance hall with guest cloakroom, dining room with bay window to the front elevation, lounge with walk in bay and door to the rear garden, breakfast kitchen and dining area with French doors to the rear garden, useful pantry cupboard and separate utility room. The property has the original Parquet flooring under the carpets in the front and rear reception rooms. There is current Planning Permission for an extension to the downstairs and side of the property.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms with an en-suite facility to one and family bathroom serving the remaining three.
Whilst to the second floor there is a spacious bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Outside To the front of the property there is a gravelled driveway allowing for the parking of several vehicles. The private mature rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
Viewings At short notice with DM & Co. Homes on or by email .
General information Tenure: We are advised by the vendor that the property is Freehold with vacant possession upon completion. However, we would advise that you check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Services: All mains services are connected to the property. However, it is advised that you confirm this at point of offer.
Local Authority: Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council.
Other services DM & Co are pleased to offer the following services:-
Residential Lettings: If you are considering renting a property or letting your property, please contact the office on .
Mortgage Services: If you would like advice on the best mortgages available, please contact us on .
Want to sell your property? Call DM & Co. Homes on to arrange your free no obligation market appraisal and find out why we are Solihull's fastest growing Estate Agency. View more View less
- £650,000 5 bed detached house for sale Sherwood Close, Solihull B92
- £675,000 5 bed detached house for sale Oakland Close, Solihull B91
- £675,000 5 bed detached house for sale Chattock Avenue, Solihull B91
- £675,000 5 bed detached house for sale Elbury Croft, Knowle, Solihull B93
- £674,950 5 bed detached house for sale Northbrook Road, Shirley, Solihull B90
- £625,000 5 bed detached house for sale Tanworth Lane, Shirley, Solihull B90
- £650,000 6 bed detached house for sale Damson Lane, Solihull B92
- £650,000 6 bed detached house for sale Blackford Road, Shirley, Solihull B90
- £600,000 5 bed detached house for sale Grosvenor Road, Shirley, Solihull B91