- 5 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Substantial Five Bedroom Family Home
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Kitchen/Family Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom
- Tandem Garage
- Landscaped Rear Garden
Description Lawlors are pleased to offer to the market this substantial five bedroom double fronted house with tandem garage and off-street parking for several vehicles. Situated within the highly sought-after Oakland Place development on a sizable and enviable corner plot, offering privacy exclusivity, and shared access to a private woodland walk adjacent to Epping Forest. For commuters both Buckhurst Hill Central Line station and Chingford Mainline stations are easily accessible. There are also a selection of highly regarded State and Independent schools close by.
Internally, with an impressive internal footprint the well designed accommodation is arranged to provide: A welcoming entrance hall, impressive kitchen/family room, cloak room, dining room and feature living room with bi-folding door overlooking the garden. The first floor offers, the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor provides an additional two bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally to the front of the property there is an attractive front garden, tandem garage which is used as an office/entertainment space and off street parking .The private landscaped rear garden is extensive and a particular feature that consists of two patio areas, lawn with mature shrubs and trees completed my perimeter lighting.
Important note to purchasers:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
LAD200228/2 View more View less
- £1,100,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale High View Road, London E18
- £1,090,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Roebuck Lane, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9
- £1,150,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Roebuck Lane, Buckhurst Hill IG9
- £1,150,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Burnham Crescent, London E11
- £1,150,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Mount Pleasant Road, Chigwell, Essex IG7
- £1,065,000 5 bed detached house for sale Lippitts Hill, Loughton, Essex IG10
- £1,200,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Palmerston Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9
- £1,200,000 5 bed property for sale Gordon Road, London E4
- £1,000,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Cheyne Avenue, London E18