- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Landscaped South Facing Rear Garden
- Stunning Condition Throughout
- Superb Kitchen
- Sash Windows
- Period Features
Description ** off street parking, landscaped south facing garden & stunning condition throughout ** This beautifully presented three bedroom victorian house with superb kitchen and bathroom / W.C. Also benefits from two reception rooms, gas central heating, period features and sash windows.
Off Street Parking
At rear of the property.
The property is entered via part glazed UPVC front door to:
Lounge (11' 1'' x 11' 0'' (3.38m x 3.35m))
Sash window to front, wood veneer flooring, radiator, picture rail, decorative period fireplace, open to:
Stairs to first floor, door to:
Dining Room (11' 2'' x 11' 1'' (3.40m x 3.38m))
Sash window to rear, picture rail, radiator, wood veneer flooring, decorative period fireplace, understairs storage cupboard, open to:
Kitchen (9' 8'' x 7' 4'' (2.94m x 2.23m))
Double glazed window to side and fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over incorporating a single drainer one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven and ceramic hob, tiled floor, half tiled walls, door to:
Plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer, door to:
Double glazed window to rear and fitted with a suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and hand shower spray attachment, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, picture rail, doors off.
Bedroom One (11' 4'' x 11' 1'' (3.45m x 3.38m))
Sash window to front, picture rail, television aerial point, storage cupboard, decorative period fireplace.
Bedroom Two (11' 3'' x 7' 1'' (3.43m x 2.16m))
Sash window to rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard, picture rail.
Bedroom Three (9' 6'' x 6' 9'' (2.89m x 2.06m))
Sash window to rear, picture rail, radiator, television aerial point.
Paved low maintenance garden.
Approx 35', patio, laid to lawn with rear access gate, timber shed, outside light and tap. View more View less
- £345,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Walton Road, Hoddesdon EN11
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale River Avenue, Hoddesdon EN11
- £349,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Walton Road, Hoddesdon EN11
- £359,950 3 bed bungalow for sale Mcgredy, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN7
- £369,995 3 bed property for sale Bushbarns, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN7
- £369,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cornwall Close, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire EN8
- £370,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Champions Way, Hoddesdon EN11
- £339,995 3 bed terraced house for sale Dewhurst Road, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN8
- £340,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Leaforis Road, Waltham Cross EN7