2 bed semi-detached house for sale in Hartfield Road, Forest Row RH18
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Character Cottage
- Central Village Location
- Fabulous Rear Garden
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Period Features
- Easy Reach of Forest Way
Description We love this beautifully presented character cottage and believe that it will appeal to buyers searching for a home with a stunning garden, located within minutes of the popular village centre. The sitting room benefits from a south facing aspect and centred around a coal effect gas fire. The kitchen/breakfast room is fitted with a range of built-in drawers and cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, fitted oven and space for a breakfast table. Behind the kitchen, the rear lobby provides cupboard storage and a door to the garden. The ground floor is completed by a shower room which has been recently refitted. On the first floor there are two bedrooms.
The cottage is approached through a wooden gate to a side access which leads to a gravelled seating area into the long and beautifully arranged rear garden with its lawn, and well stocked borders with an extensive range of colourful shrubs and plants. There are two useful garden stores and an outside Loo.
Location The property is ideally located within walking distance of local amenities. The popular Independent Rudolph Steiner Michael Hall School and many more prep and public schools can be found nearby. The Ashdown Forest, Royal Ashdown Golf Course, Tennis, Cricket and Football Clubs can also be located within a short walk. Weirwood Reservoir offers further leisure facilities and Chartham Park country club in East Grinstead is also close by.
Forest Row is centred around a village hall and benefits from a great range of local independent traders and more nationally recognised outlets. Java and Jazz is a firm favourite of ours and is a great place to enjoy a coffee and breakfast. There are two Indian restaurants, a Chinese eatery and a number of Public Houses. The Hopyard Brewing Company is a great place to relax and a welcome addition to the village. There is also a Fishmonger and Tablehurst Farm Shop sells excellent local produce.
More extensive shopping facilities can be found in the market town of East Grinstead which lies a couple of miles South. It also has a mainline railway station offering regular services into London Stations in less than an hour. View more View less
- £330,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale The Glades, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £325,000 2 bed property for sale Fairfield Road, East Grinstead RH19
- £325,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Old Road, East Grinstead RH19
- £325,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Old Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £325,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Ship Street, East Grinstead RH19
- £322,500 2 bed end terrace house for sale Waterside, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £350,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Windsor Place, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £319,950 2 bed terraced house for sale San Feliu Court, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19
- £350,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Dunnings Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19