- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Virtual Viewing Available
- Village location backing onto fields
- Modern country kitchen with central island & velux windows
- Utility room and downstairs WC
- Beautiful traditional features throughout
- Three bedrooms with en suite to master
- Three reception rooms
- Large westerly facing garden
- No onward chain complications
Description ** Virtual Viewing Available **
Having been the subject of considerable improvement is this rarely available and deceptively spacious three bedroom home backing onto fields, situated in the heart of this attractive Hampshire Village. The property is offered for sale with no onward chain complications.
Set back with a gravel driveway providing parking for multiple cars, the property welcomes you into an entrance porch which provides space to take off shoes and hang the coats, before then entering an inner hall which provides central access to; a study/family room with front aspect and offset utility room and w/c with side access. There is a further reception room which is currently being used as a sitting room/music room by the current owners with a gorgeous feature fireplace. To the rear of the property is a stunning open/plan kitchen dining room with an array of eye and base level units and central island for further storage and work surface space. There is a further cosy living area and dining space under a sky lantern and glass sliding doors that offer beautiful views into the garden and fields beyond.
The first floor features three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom, with particular note to the master bedroom which measures 16ft9 and provides the added benefit of an en suite facility.
The rear garden has been beautifully maintained. There are an array of mature border shrubs and trees that provide seclusion and privacy. The garden is mainly laid to lawn however there is a patio area that makes the ideal setting for alfresco dining and entertaining. To the end of the garden there are spectacular views over open fields and a storage shed. Side access leads to the front of the property.
The area has a rich local history and enjoys rural surroundings yet with convenient access to local road and rail links. Fleet provides a comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities. There are a number of good schools within the local area including three infant schools, and Court Moor and Calthorpe Park Secondary School, in addition many of the independent schools are in easy reach. The area is well served for the commuter with main line stations at Fleet, Hook and Winchfield providing a scheduled service to London Waterloo; also the M3 at Junctions 4a and 5, within easy driving distance. View more View less
- £650,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Winchfield Court, Winchfield, Hook RG27
- £650,000 3 bed detached house for sale Aldershot Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £620,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Weatherby Gardens, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Kingfishers, Fleet GU51
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Award Road, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Thapa Close, Church Crookham GU52
- £665,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grant Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet, Hampshire GU52
- £635,000 4 bed detached house for sale Ramsdell Road, Elvetham Heath, Fleet GU51
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Mallows Close, Fleet GU51