5 bed detached house for sale in Pulham Avenue, Broxbourne EN10
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Good Schools
- Sought after location
- Five Bedrooms * Four Bathrooms
- Three Reception rooms
- Stunning Living room extension with vaulted ceiling
- Fitted Kitchen * Ground floor cloakroom
- Ground floor bedroom with en-suite
- Landscaped Corner Garden
An opportunity to acquire this outstanding and substantially extended Five Double bedroom, Four bathroom Detached family home situated on this extremely popular residential development on the outskirts of Broxbourne, close to The Broxbourne School and within easy reach of Broxbourne Station.
An opportunity to acquire this outstanding and substantially extended Five Double bedroom, Four bathroom Detached family home situated on this extremely popular residential development on the outskirts of Broxbourne, close to The Broxbourne School and within easy reach of Broxbourne Station. This fantastic family home has been thoughtfully extended on the ground floor to the rear and side and absolutely must be seen to be fully appreciated. The property is in fantastic order throughout and an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
Spacious Reception Hall
Via entrance door, wood flooring, radiator, staircase to first floor. Doors to:-
Window to side aspect, wood flooring, fitted with a modern low level wc with integrated wash hand basin over.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.34m x 1.85m )
Tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted boiler, fitted wall and base cupboards.
Sitting Room 19' 6" x 11' 3" ( 5.94m x 3.43m )
Bay window to front aspect, two radiators, wood flooring.
Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 24' 3" max x 12' 4" max ( 7.39m max x 3.76m max )
Kitchen Area: Window to rear aspect, door to side, comprehensive range of white high gloss modern wall and base units, central island, granite worktops with under mounted stainless steel sink unit, integrated appliances to include Oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and wine cooler, space for American style fridge/freezer, Kardean flooring, vertical radiator. Open plan to Dining Area with Karndean flooring, radiator, through to:-
Living Room 19' 10" x 19' 7" ( 6.05m x 5.97m )
Interior designed, stunning room with high vaulted ceiling and two skylights, two side windows and bi-folding doors with window over overlooking the rear garden, recessed spotlights to ceiling, two pendant lights, feature false wall with recess for TV, sound bar and bio-ethanol fire below, luxury vinyl wood effect flooring with underfloor heating, door to:-
Bedroom Five 11' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.40m x 2.69m )
Window to side aspect, vaulted ceiling, underfloor heating, wood flooring.
En-Suite Shower Room
Tiled flooring and walls to complement shower enclosure, underfloor heating, vanity unit, low level wc, extractor fan, built-in floor to ceiling storage cupboards.
First Floor Landing
Access to boarded loft, window to side aspect, airing cupboard housing megaflow hot water system, doors to:-
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.67m x 3.38m )
Three windows to front aspect, radiator, built-in mirror fronted wardrobes.
Tiled flooring, part tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising - shower enclosure, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" max x 8' 5" ( 4.22m max x 2.57m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Window to side aspect, tiled floor and walls to complement a white suite comprising shower enclosure, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 8' 5" ( 3.15m max x 2.57m )
Window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 7' ( 3.15m x 2.13m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator. (Currently used as a dressing room)
Window to side aspect, part tiled walls and flooring to complement a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
To the front of the property, there is a driveway affording Off Street Parking for 3 vehicles, side access to the superb rear garden approximately 50ft wide x 36ft deep and comprising - paved patio to the immediate rear of the property and paved pathways to either side of the house, artificial lawns, raised flower beds encased by wooden sleepers, outside lighting, outside water tap. The property benefits from a good amount of space to either side of the property, ideal for sheds, storage boxes, etc.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £759,995 5 bed property for sale Long Grove Close, Broxbourne EN10
- £775,000 5 bed detached house for sale Frien Close, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN7
- £800,000 5 bed detached house for sale Church Lane, Cheshunt EN8
- £769,995 6 bed detached house for sale Derby Road, Hoddesdon EN11
- £725,000 5 bed detached house for sale Middle Street, Nazeing, Waltham Abbey EN9
- £825,000 5 bed detached house for sale Broadgreen Road, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN7
- £795,000 5 bed detached bungalow for sale Keysers Road, Broxbourne EN10
- £835,000 5 bed detached house for sale Gladding Road, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross EN7
- £880,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Scholars, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire EN10