- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Detached Bungalow
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- 2/3 Double Bedrooms
- 1/2 Reception Rooms
- Large Pitched Roof Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Re-Fitted Bathroom/WC
- Feature Approx. 75' Rear Garden
- Private Driveway/Hardstand to Garage
Description A 3 Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
An opportunity to purchase this very well presented, 2-3 double bedroom detached bungalow situated in this sought-after cul-de-sac location in this convenient and popular Sussex village location. The accommodation comprises of 18â dual aspect living room, 15â modern kitchen/breakfast room, 2/3 double bedrooms, 1/2 reception rooms, 18â conservatory and modern re-fitted bathroom/WC. Externally there is a low-maintenance block-paved frontage incorporating private hardstand/driveway which leads to a 17â garage. There is also a feature approx. 75' rear garden. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
The accommodation with approximate room sizes comprises as follows:
Block paved frontage to canopied entrance area with uPVC double glazed front door to:
With oak-style flooring, radiator, airing cupboard, built-in storage/cloaks cupboard and ceiling with inset loft hatch providing roof access. Door to:
Living Room (5.49m x 3.3m (18' 0" x 10' 10"))
UPVC double glazed windows, radiator, fitted remote controlled log effect gas fire, uPVC double glazed doors leading to:
Conservatory (5.46m x 2.57m (17' 11" x 8' 5"))
Of brick and uPVC construction, two radiators, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed doors leading to rear garden.
Refitted Kitchen Breakfast Room (4.78m x 2.8m (15' 8" x 9' 2"))
Extensive range of wall and base units with integrated 'neff' fan assisted electric double oven and separate grill, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, inset four ring gas hob with extractor over, range of wood block style working surfaces extending to breakfast bar, cupboard housing hot water cylinder, uPVC double glazed windows, part glazed door leading to side access with doors onto front and rear gardens, door accessing garage.
Bedroom 1 (4.11m x 3.05m (13' 6" x 10' 0"))
UPVC double glazed window overlooking garden, radiator, oak style flooring, floor to ceiling range of sliding mirrored wardrobe cupboards and built-in wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom 2/Dining Room (3.35m x 3.02m (11' 0" x 9' 11"))
Upvc Double glazed french doors leading to conservatory and radiator.
Bedroom 3 (3.02m x 2.67m (9' 11" x 8' 9"))
UPVC double glazed window Oak, radiator, oak style flooring and built-in wardrobe cupboards.
Panelled bath with fitted shower unit, folding glass and chrome screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush wc, built-in vanity cupboard, tiled walls, radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Being mainly block-paved for ease of maintenance with shrub/tree bed and side access to rear garden. Also provides private hardstanding with adjacent:
Providing private off-road vehicular parking leading to:
Detached Garage (5.4m x 2.74m (17' 9" x 9' 0"))
With up and over door, power lighting and door providing additional access to:
Being a particular feature of the property measuring approx. 75' in length. Mainly laid to lawn with paved sun patio area, outside garden tap range of trees/bushes, green house, shed and enclosed with timber fencing. View more View less
- £450,000 3 bed detached house for sale Covert Mead, Ashington, Pulborough, West Sussex RH20
- £449,950 3 bed detached house for sale Brookside, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £450,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Watermeadow Lane, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £479,950 4 bed detached house for sale Rainbow Way, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £446,000 4 bed detached house for sale Billingshurst Road, Ashington, West Sussex RH20
- £450,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Pulla Hill Drive, Storrington, Pulborough RH20
- £450,000 4 bed town house for sale Mill Lane, Storrington, West Sussex RH20
- £425,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale The Juggs, West Chiltington, Pulborough RH20
- £540,000 4 bed link-detached house for sale Linfield Copse, Thakeham, Pulborough RH20