3 bed town house for sale in Waterloo Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,488 sq. ft
- UPVC double glazed windows and doors.
- Gas radiator Heating
- Garage and allocated parking space
Description Offered to the market in immaculate order, a deceptively spacious townhouse offering just under 1,500 sq.ft of accommodation and ideally located for both the village centre and train station. A notable feature of the property is the spacious, bright living room, with its vaulted ceiling and double aspect which extends well beyond the footprint of the ground floor, forming a truly individual feature reception room. There is a master bedroom with separate dressing area and modern ensuite shower room occupies the entire second floor. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, plus a lovely modern family bathroom and the dual aspect living room with vaulted ceiling. The ground floor has a beautifully fitted kitchen/breakfast room which leads through to a conservatory, an entrance hall with cloakroom and the study/bedroom four. Outside there are well maintained front and rear gardens with a single garage and parking set securely to the rear of the property.
Waterloo Road comprises a pleasant mix of properties and is ideally situated for the village High Street with an array of shops and eateries, Crowthorne Train Station is also within walking distance. The location is equally well placed for local schools at all education levels, subject to catchment areas.
The front garden is neatly enclosed with attractive metal railings and hedgerow and comprises a pathway with lawned areas and established shrubbery. Double doors from the conservatory lead into a private and enclosed rear garden comprising patio with lawn and established shrub border to two sides. A pathway leads to a rear gate which leads out to the single garage with additional allocated parking.
Energy Performance Rating
Council Tax Band
Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Turn right out of our office onto Dukes Ride. At the cross roads with the traffic light turn left onto New Wokingham Road. Upon reaching the âTâ junction turn right onto Waterloo Road, the property will be found a short distance on the right hand side. View more View less
- £495,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Plot 287 - The Ashford, Crowthorne RG45
- £495,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Finchwood Park, Wokingham RG40
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Brookers Corner, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Plot 119 - The Ealing, Crowthorne RG45
- £500,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Plot 143 - The Drayton, Crowthorne RG45
- £490,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Plot 286 - The Ashford, Crowthorne RG45
- £490,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Plot 41 - The Ealing, Crowthorne RG45
- £490,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Buckler's Park, Crowthorne, Berkshire RG45
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Sylvan Ridge, Sandhurst, Berkshire GU47