- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Extended, detached chalet style house
- Spacious wraparound garden
- Substantial living room in excess of 22 x 19ft
- Separate double aspect dining room
- Extensive conservatory in excess of 21ft
- Large master bedroom with en suite
- Flexible study/third double bedroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- Single garage, car port and driveway parking
- No onward chain
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This extended chalet style house features generous, flexible living. A substantial living room is in excess of 22 x 19ft, offering versatile entertainment areas along with sliding garden doors. A contemporary kitchen is finished with tiled flooring and leads into an extensive conservatory. The conservatory presents plenty of space for seating, in excess of 21ft, with French doors to the garden. A separate dining room presents a double aspect, whilst there is also a flexible study/third double bedroom to the ground floor. An entrance hall provides doors to the majority of rooms, including a cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. A master suite offers generous space in excess of 19ft, served by a refitted, contemporary en suite. A second double bedroom is served by a family bathroom.
The grounds A spacious wraparound garden is a feature of this property, presenting a paved area ideal for outside entertainment, covered by a pergola intertwined with a grape vine. An expanse of lawn benefits from mature trees and shrubs, whilst a greenhouse is also included. To the front, ample parking is provided, leading to a single garage and carport.
Location This property offers great commuting via the A33, M3 and the A30, whilst Hook station links to Waterloo, Southampton, Reading and Basingstoke. A strong community village, Hook offers a mixture of businesses and rural countryside. The high street offers independent shops, cafes and restaurants, whilst recreational facilities are assisted by two community halls and a choice of four parks; Bassetts Mead, Hartlett's Park, King George V Playing Fields and Wellworth Park. Reputable schools include Hook Infants, Junior and Robert May's.
Recent trustpilot review "When buying a house you don't get the choice of the estate agent, but i'm glad to say dealing with Kieran has been a pleasure. All questions have been answered quickly and truthfully. A very refreshing approach to estate agency."
agent's comments "This large chalet style house is set within easy reach of the Hook village centre and offers plenty of versatile living accommodation."
energy efficiency rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £599,995 3 bed detached house for sale The Street, North Warnborough, Hook, Hampshire RG29
- £625,000 3 bed detached house for sale Newnham Road, Hook RG27
- £620,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Weatherby Gardens, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £565,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Farnham Road, Odiham, Hook, Hampshire RG29
- £649,950 3 bed terraced house for sale Hook Road, North Warnborough, Hook RG29
- £649,996 3 bed property for sale Hazeley Close, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £535,000 3 bed detached house for sale Cresley, London Road, Hook RG27
- £569,950 4 bed detached house for sale Church View, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £530,000 3 bed detached house for sale Evingar Road, Whitchurch, Winchester, Hampshire RG29