5 bed detached house for sale in Brondesbury Park, London NW2
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 3,384 sq. ft
- Good Schools
- Good Transport Links
- Tastefully designed red brick family home
- Airy reception room, study & utility room
- Impressive 29 ft kitchen with spacious dining area
- Three bathrooms, two have recently been refurbished with high end fixtures and fittings
- External hidden bike storage, extra storage & basement
- Off street parking available at front of house
- Good location for local Primary & Secondary Schools
- Transports- Willesden Green (Jubilee) & Brondesbury Park (Overground)
- Close to Nuffield Gym, South Hampstead Cricket & Tennis club and the fashionable Queens Park
- Viewing this incredible home is a must
Description Camerons Stiff & Co. Are delighted to offer for sale as Sole Agents, this stylishly arranged and architecturally designed five bedroom, detached red brick family home situated in the heart of Brondesbury Park.
The house has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard throughout and includes many creative design features including ceiling lines and angle skylights to create a contemporary feel whilst cherishing many original features, such as beautiful stained-glass windows to give an overwhelming feeling of space that is very popular with young growing families looking for lateral living space. There is a fabulous notable unique feature of a light well that extends the skylight through three floors. The attention to detail by the current vendors is quite noticeable and the flow of the house reflects this. Designer wallpaper completes the feel of the house.
The house is laid out over 3384 sq ft and this does not include a basement area of 104 sq ft that is a perfect internal storage area. Externally, there is hidden secure bike storage and off street parking.
Accommodation consists of five double bedrooms and three bathrooms (one master en-suite) to the generous master bedrooms at the rear of the house that also overlooks the tranquil garden. On the gf there is a separate reception room to the front, an office/study, cloakroom and an impressive 29 x 24 open plan kitchen/ dining and living area, that overlooks the 100 ft secluded rear garden laid to lawn with a large raised decking area. The tf benefits from a further two bedrooms and a modern family bathroom which would make a perfect children's floor or guest/ Au pair living space.
Brondesbury Park is a popular location for growing families and young professionals looking for large accommodation. Situated within walking distance to the amenities found in Willesden Green including an array of delis, restaurants, and shopping facilities. View more View less
- £2,350,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Pangbourne Avenue, London W10
- £2,350,000 5 bed property for sale West Heath Road, Hampstead, London NW3
- £2,350,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale West Heath Road, Hampstead, London NW3
- £2,295,000 5 bed property for sale Chatsworth Road, Mapesbury Estate, London NW2
- £2,475,000 5 bed property for sale Reynolds Close, London NW11
- £2,500,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Alverstone Road, London NW2
- £2,300,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Merton Rise, London NW3
- £2,500,000 5 bed property for sale Crediton Road, London NW10
- £2,495,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Hermitage Lane, Hampstead NW2