2 bed flat for sale in Goffs House, 21 The Goffs, Eastbourne BN21
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- Top Floor
- Wonderfully Presented
- 23' Lounge/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Re-Fitted Luxurty Bathroom
- Share of Freehold
- Sole Agents
Description An opportunity to purchase this wonderful two bedroom second floor apartment in the popular Old Town area of Eastbourne. The property has been the subject of much improvement by the present owner and as such boasts a re-fitted kitchen, a re-fitted luxury bathroom, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. The double aspect 23' lounge/dining room is a particular feature, with views towards Gildredge Park. The property has the benefit of a garage and communal gardens as well as a share of the freehold. Sole Agents.
Communal front door with entryphone. Stairs to:
Second Floor Landing
Private front door to:
Entryphone. Radiator. Frosted borrowed window.
Lounge/Dining Room (7.01m (23'0") x 4.06m (13'4"))
Fireplace with wood burner and stone hearth. Radiator. Exposed wood floor. UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear.
Kitchen (4.04m (13'3") x 3.40m (11'2"))
Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard below. Further drawer and base units with work surfaces over. Space for range cooker with stainless steel splashback and cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Radiator. Exposed floorboards. UPVC double glazed window to front. Archway to:
Utility (2.21m (7'3") x 1.24m (4'1"))
Space and plumbing for washing machine. Further appliance space. Wall mounted gas boiler. UPVC double glazed bay window to side.
Bedroom 1 (4.95m (16'3") (max) x 3.91m (12'10"))
(Measurements exclude depth of walk-in wardrobe cupboard). Large walk-in wardrobe cupboard, currently housing fridge and freezer. UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 (3.76m (12'4") x 1.93m (6'4"))
Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bathroom (4.95m (16'3") (max) x 3.51m (11'6"))
(t-shaped). (First measurement reduces to 7'10"). Free standing bath. Glazed shower cubicle with multi-jet shower. Twin wash basins set into wooden drawer unit. Low level WC. Cupboard to eaves storage. Tiled walls. Radiator. Exposed floorboards. Frosted uPVC double glazed window to side.
There are communal gardens to the front of the property.
Located on the left hand side of the block.
The property benefits from a share of the freehold and the Vendor advises us that maintenance is on an "as and when" basis. View more View less
- £275,000 2 bed flat for sale Linkswood, Compton Place Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £274,950 2 bed flat for sale St. Johns Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £275,000 2 bed flat for sale Madeira Way, Sovereign Harbour, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN23
- £272,500 2 bed flat for sale 40 Carlisle Road, Meads, Eastbourne BN20
- £270,000 2 bed flat for sale Gaudick Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £280,000 2 bed flat for sale Gaudick Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £270,000 2 bed flat for sale Denton Road, Eastbourne BN20
- £269,000 2 bed flat for sale The Lodge, 3 Blackwater Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21
- £285,000 2 bed flat for sale Saffrons Court, Compton Place Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21