- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Ground floor character apartment
- Ample allocated parking
- Large open lounge/diner with bay window
- Communal gardens
- Contemporary fitted shower room
- Well equipped kitchen with Karndean flooring
- Spacious bedroom with a separate dressing room
- High, skimmed ceilings
- 7 x 5ft Garden store
- Share in the freehold
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This ground floor apartment features a large open plan lounge/diner, with a bay window overlooking communal gardens. The open living space further offers an ornamental fireplace, along with carpet replaced within the last five years. A well equipped, fitted kitchen offers integrated appliances, whilst finished with quality Karndean flooring. A contemporary shower room offers a three piece suite; also finished with Karndean flooring. A spacious master bedroom offers a generous dressing room, with plenty of space for storage. The property benefits from high ceilings, with the majority having been skimmed, along with replacement double glazed windows and gas central heating.
The grounds Offering generous allocated parking, along with a 7 x 5ft garden store. Extensive communal gardens further benefit this home.
Location Fleet is a commuter town in Hart. The popular setting connects to the M3 and offers a leisure centre, parks, nature reserves and North Hants golf club. The town centre features independent retailers, a shopping mall, restaurants and cafes and hosts numerous community events. Fleet station serves London Waterloo, Farnborough and Basingstoke.
Agent's note This property benefits from a share in the freehold, with a long lease of 148 years and a service charge of Â£1,080 pa. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Agent's comments "A unique ground floor apartment, with characterful and spacious accommodation, great for first time buyers or investment."
recent trustpilot review "I dealt with James and he was amazing! So efficient and helpful with an impeccable understanding. The whole process has been seamless. I can't recommend them enough!"
energy efficiency rating Current: D | Potential: C View more View less
- £195,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £200,000 1 bed property for sale Kings Place, Fleet GU51
- £185,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Nicotiana Court, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £180,000 1 bed property for sale Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £190,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Brookhouse Road, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £175,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Purmerend Close, Farnborough, Hampshire GU14
- £220,000 1 bed maisonette for sale George Court, Jubilee Drive, Church Crookham, Fleet GU52
- £195,000 1 bed flat for sale Birches House, Alder Court, Fleet GU51
- £195,000 1 bed flat for sale Barley Way, Fleet GU51