1 bed flat for sale in High Timber Street, London EC4V
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- 577 Sq ft - 54 Sq m
- One Bedroom
- Day Porter
- Superb City Location
Description Superb city apartment with day concierge
This charming City apartment is quietly located in the centre of this exclusive residential development.
Its location in this historic, and possibly one of the most architecturally interesting areas of London, is surrounded by some of the most important and well-known financial institutions, banks, liveries, and legal practises.
The building has a wonderful history, a former Kilner, jar and sugar warehouse located between the River Thames and Upper Thames Street and the apartment enviably overlooks the spectacular atrium with its tropical shrubs, plants, and palm trees.
The area has a colourful and rich history originally believed to be a Roman Dock, later passed to King Henry I daughter who was granted duty on the land. Queenshithe harbour as it was known became one of London's most important docks with the imports of corn, furs, exotic spices, and tanning trades.
It is now at the centre of London's financial district and is surrounded by some of London's most renowned landmarks such as St Paul's Cathedral, The Shard, Tower Bridge, The River Thames, The Globe Theatre and Tate Modern.
The accommodation comprises a glorious reception room, separate kitchen, generous double bedroom, and bathroom.
The building also benefits from a day porter.
Transport locally is outstanding with Mansion House (Circle and District Lines), St Paul's (Central Line), Blackfriars (Thames Link) and Cannon Street (South-eastern) all a short walk away.
The area also offers superb shopping facilities with One New Change located on Cheapside and an abundance of restaurants locally. View more View less
- £595,000 1 bed property for sale Little Russell Street, London WC1A
- £595,000 1 bed property for sale Tudor Road, South Hackney, London E9
- £575,000 1 bed property for sale Alderney Street, London SW1V
- £620,000 1 bed maisonette for sale St John Street, London EC1V
- £550,000 1 bed property for sale Hamilton House, 75 - 81 Southampton Row, London WC1B
- £550,000 1 bed property for sale Edgware Road, London W2
- £575,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Hedingham Close, London N1
- £600,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Leather Lane, Farringdon EC1N
- £600,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Wynford Road, Islington, London N1