3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale in Molloy Road, Shadoxhurst, Ashford TN26
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Three-bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Well presented throughout
- Lots of parking on the driveway
- Lovely secluded rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Within walking distance of local amenities
- Shadoxhurst Recreation Ground close-by
- Quiet village setting
- No onward chain
Description Located within the village of Shadoxhurst is this well-presented three-bedroom semi-detached bungalow, with two bedrooms on the ground floor and another upstairs. There's plenty of parking on the driveway, a beautiful secluded garden and near-by is Shadoxhurst Recreation Grounds.
Set within a cul-de-sac setting and set back from the road, there is a gravel driveway giving plenty of off street parking, enough space for at least 3 cars, gated access to the rear garden whilst there is a pretty front garden too. With the entrance door to the side, the hallway is central within the bungalow, with a bedroom to the front enjoying a dual aspect and fitted wardrobe, the lounge/dining room with spiral staircase leading to the third bedroom and feature fire place, another double bedroom situated to the rear and the modern kitchen with plenty of storage cupboard's, worksurfaces and built-in appliances. Off the kitchen is the family bathroom comprising a three-piece suite with shower over the bath, and a stable door leading to the garden. Heading up the spiral staircase takes you to the third bedroom, situated within the eaves and with a restricted head height is this quirky room with a fitted wardrobe, however could have multiple uses and would be a suitable music/crafts room or home office possibly.
The secluded garden is real sun trap, such a lovely space with a generous lawn and seating area to the bottom. There are mature planted shrubs and bushes along the boundaries, a large garden shed and gated side access back to the driveway.
Location The village of Shadoxhurst remains sought after given the proximity to local amenities yet with the countryside on your doorstep. Within the village you'll find many local amenities including village shop with post office, village hall and parish Church, recreation grounds playing fields and family friendly Kings Head pub. Within a short walk you will find yourself within fields with plenty of public footpaths for countryside walks. The village of Woodchurch is within easy reach (approx 3.5 miles distant) with the larger towns of Ashford and Tenterden also within a short drive (approx 5 miles and 7.5 miles distant respectively).
Services We understand mains services are connected, apart from mains gas. The heating system installed is Oil Fired Central Heating. View more View less
- £289,995 3 bed terraced house for sale Normandy Way, Singleton, / TN23
- £290,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Bishopswood, Park Farm, Kingsnorth, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £290,000 3 bed detached house for sale Grantley Close, Ashford TN23
- £290,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Butterside Road, Kingsnorth, Ashford TN23
- £290,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ryeland Way, Kingsnorth, Ashford, Kent TN25
- £287,500 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Charminster, Kingsnorth, Ashford TN23
- £285,000 3 bed town house for sale Harvest Way, Ashford TN23
- £300,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Emperor Way, Knights Park, Ashford, Kent TN23
- £300,000 3 bed detached house for sale Badgers Den, Singleton, Ashford TN23