2 bed terraced house for sale in Stamford Road, Dagenham RM9
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Galley Style Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating (Untested By Griffin)
- Double Glazed Windows
- ** no onward chain **
- Close To A13 Road links & Public Transport
- EPC Rating: C70
Description *** no onward chain *** guide price Â£300,000 - Â£320,000 ***
Griffin are delighted to offer for sale this two double bedroom mid terrace house, situated within the Heart of Dagenham within close proximity to Becontree Station.
This ideal family property features entrance hall, two reception room with bay window to dining room area, modern galley style fitted kitchen with Gas Hob to the ground floor and two spacious double bedrooms and newly fitted family bathroom to the first floor.
Other features in double glazed windows/doors, gas central heating (untested by Griffin), large rear garden perfect for entertaining family & friends, parking available to the front (please contact Local Council to enquire about drop kerb).
Local amenities, schools & public transport link are within close proximity to Stamford Road.
Internal viewing's highly recommended! Call our sales team now!
EPC Rating: C70
Lounge: 4'07m x 2'85m
2nd Reception Room: 3'25m x 3'65m
Kitchen: 1'74m x 2'97m
Bedroom One: 4'76m x 3'32m
Bedroom Two: 3'55m x 3'30m
Bathroom: 1'72m x 1'91m
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Referral Fees - Please note a referral fee of up to Â£240.00 including VAT per transaction could be received from any referred solicitor upon completion.
5.1 - Griffin could earn up to 5% of total removal costs if client proceeds to instruct the services of Trunk Logistics ltd ( Our Offical Removal Partner).
5: Griffin has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Griffin has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Buyers Reservation Fee Information
Griffin Grays provide a reservation fee service to protect both our buyers and our vendors from being gazumped or gazundered.
A reservation fee is very similar to putting a holding deposit down when renting a property. It is a payment made by a buyer to provide exclusive rights to buy a property, under certain conditions and at an agreed price. The reservation fee is set at Â£1,000 for properties available through us Full terms and conditions are available at the office or can be sent to you via email upon request. View more View less
- £300,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Langhorne Road, Dagenham RM10
- £290,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Charlton Crescent, Barking IG11
- £290,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Walnut Tree Road, Dagenham RM8
- £290,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Walnut Tree Road, Dagenham, Essex RM8
- £309,995 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Eastwood Road, Goodmayes, Essex IG3
- £320,000 2 bed semi-detached house for sale Silver Birch Close, London SE28
- £320,000 2 bed property for sale Aldborough Road South, Ilford, Essex IG3
- £320,000 2 bed property for sale Bluebird Way, Thamesmead West SE28
- £325,000 2 bed property for sale Groveway, Becontree, Dagenham RM8