3 bed terraced house for sale in Dagenham, Barking And Dagenham, London RM8
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
Description No onward chain!Situated within close proximity to Chadwell heath train line is this well three bedroom home perfect for anyone looking to come and put there own stamp on to. Internally this home is made up on a large open lounge, fully fitted kitchen and conservatory to the rear. The first floor of the home benefits from three generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally to the front is off street parking for 1/2 cars and a well proportioned garden to the rear.
No onward chain
off street parking
conservatory to the rear
Living Room12'7" x 10'3" (3.84m x 3.12m).
Kitchen9'7" x 8'3" (2.92m x 2.51m).
Conservatory12'2" x 7'4" (3.7m x 2.24m).
Hall6'4" x 8'11" (1.93m x 2.72m).
Master Bedroom9'10" x 9'2" (3m x 2.8m).
Bedroom Two11'4" x 7'7" (3.45m x 2.31m).
Bedroom6'7" x 9'10" (2m x 3m).
Bathroom5' x 7' (1.52m x 2.13m).
Porch10'6" x 7'10" (3.2m x 2.39m). View more View less
- £335,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Campden Crescent, Becontree, Dagenham RM8
- £335,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Beech Gardens, Dagenham RM10
- £345,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Roosevelt Way, Dagenham RM10
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Winifred Road, Dagenham, Essex RM8
- £350,000 3 bed property for sale Hynton Road, Dagenham RM8
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Gordon Road, Chadwell Heath RM6
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hunters Hall Road, Dagenham RM10
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cross Road, Mawneys, Romford RM7
- £350,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Oval Road South, Dagenham, London RM10