3 bed town house for sale in Phoenix Drive, Eastbourne BN23
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Three bedroom town house
- Immaculately presented throughout
- North harbour development
- Undergone extensive modernisation
- Off road parking
- Must view property
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom town house located in the ever sought after north harbour development. Having undergone extensive modernisation by the current owners!
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this immaculately presented three bedroom town house located in the ever sought after north harbour development. Having undergone extensive modernisation by the current owners, the property boasts an end of terraced corner plot with larger than average gardens and slightly varied accommodation to provide 2/3 bedrooms or 2 receptions rooms and 2 bedrooms. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and space of this property.
Door to the front aspect, radiator, wood effect flooring, double doors to the ground floor reception room.
Ground Floor Reception 11' 4" x 12' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.91m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear leading to the garden, spotlights, wood effect flooring, two designer wall radiators. This can be used as a 2nd reception room or a bedroom.
1st Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor rising to first floor landing.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin with partly tiled walls, extractor fan, spotlights, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect with french doors also to the rear leading to the balcony, radiator, double internal glazed doors and spotlights.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 10" x 13' 5" ( 3.91m x 4.09m )
Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the front, two bowl sink and drainer, partly tiled walls, electric double eye level oven, electric hob, extractor fan over. Integral appliances include, washing machine, dishwasher and undercounter fridge and freezer, further space for free standing fridge/freezer, wood effect flooring, spotlights and ample space for a table and chairs
2nd Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor rising to second floor landing, double fronted storage cupboard, loft access, further airing cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max. X 11' 9" max. ( 3.58m max. X 3.58m max. )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, two built in double fronted wardrobes, radiator and door through to en-suite.
Built in vanity unit and w.c, tiled floor, spotlights, shower cubicle, partly tiled walls and towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 7' 2" ( 4.09m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, wood effect flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c, spotlights, towel rail and tiled floor.
A landscaped rear garden with wood decked area, gated rear access, pergola area, various shrub boarders, brick wall and fence surround.
Off road parking for up to three vehicles
Electric roller door with storage space
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £320,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Sovereign Close, Eastbourne BN23
- £320,000 3 bed detached house for sale Tillingham Way, Stone Cross, Pevensey BN24
- £318,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Weavers Close, Eastbourne BN21
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Solomons Close, Eastbourne BN23
- £325,000 3 bed detached house for sale Wade Close, Langney Point, Eastbourne BN23
- £325,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St Anthonys Avenue, St Anthonys, Eastbourne BN23
- £315,000 3 bed detached house for sale Princes Road, Eastbourne BN23
- £315,000 3 bed detached house for sale Cairngorm Close, Eastbourne BN23
- £325,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Coast Road, Pevensey Bay, Pevensey BN24