3 bed terraced house for sale in Lynton Avenue, Ealing W13
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,425 sq. ft
- Extended family kitchen
- Three double bedroom
- Semi detached
- Good decrative order
- No Chain
Description Detailed Description
A very bright and spacious and cleverley extended three bedroom semi with A super family kitchen/diner.
Lynton Avenue is a popular residential street peacefully yet conviently located close to both Drayton Green and Cleveland Parks with its numerous good schools close at hand including Drayton Manor High School and Drayton Primary school plus local bus services, the new Crossrail station at West Ealing and Waitrose supermarket all within easy reach.
This really well presented and extended Edwardian family home comes two reception rooms, a super modern extended family kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, modern bathroom, gas fired central heating, double glazing, private garden and scope for a loft conversion (subject to usual consents). The property also comes with no forward chain.
Council Tax Band F - EPC rating D View more View less
- £900,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Argyle Road, London W13
- £900,000 3 bed property for sale Seward Road, London W7
- £899,950 3 bed detached house for sale Church Road, London W7
- £899,950 3 bed property for sale Cawdor Crescent, London W7
- £900,000 3 bed detached house for sale Ainsdale Road, London W5
- £895,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Coldershaw Road, London W13
- £899,950 3 bed detached house for sale Thornbury Avenue, Osterley, Isleworth TW7
- £900,000 3 bed detached house for sale Church Path, Bollo Bridge Road, London W3
- £915,000 3 bed property for sale Woodfield Avenue, Brentham Garden Estate, Pitshanger Lane Area, Ealing W5