2 bed property for sale in Manor Gardens, Islington, London N7
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Roof Terrace
- Award Winning Development
- Rarely Available To The Market
- Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment Occupying The Two Top Floors
- Open Plan Kitchen / Reception
- Two Bathrooms
- Private Roof Terrace With 180Â° Panoramic Views
- Stunning Views Across London
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Communal Gym, Sauna and Steam Room
Description Located on a quiet residential turning in one of Islingtonâs most vibrant and sought after areas, is this modernistic two bedroom, two bathroom loft style apartment with large private roof terrace, situated on the two top floors of a rare âaward winningâ Grade II listed development.
Originally built in 1909, the former gpo Money Order Office Building was designed with strong French Architectural influences, with the Beaux-Arts style clearly visible in other iconic developments such as Grand Central Station in New York and the Musee dâOrsay in Paris. This majestic and naturally bright apartment has been recently refurbished and redesigned to ensure maximum space. Entering on the fourth floor and offering unrivalled views across London, the main living space is open-plan with double-height ceilings, bespoke fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, three oversized factory style windows with original Crittal frames, finished in wood flooring. There is also the addition of a fully tiled family bathroom which comprises full length bath, wash basin and low level W.C.
Ascending to the top floor of this iconic building, the fifth floor offers a modern bathroom with large walk in shower, wonderfully arranged master bedroom and well-proportioned second, both with views directly onto the 32ft roof terrace. Stepping out onto what is arguably one of the apartmentâs most impressive features, the roof terrace offers vast entertaining space along with breath-taking views over the surrounding landscape and changing skyline of the Capital.
The contemporary landmark âBeaux Arts Building; affords its residents with a 24 concierge service evident upon entering the grand foyer, three beautiful landscaped gardens complete with water fountain, modern fitness centre, steam room and sauna.
Manor Gardens is in a sought after area with easy access to a range amenities including fresh food markets, eateries, leisure facilities and independent coffee shops. Other popular areas close by include Upper Street, Crouch End and Stroud Green Road all offering further boutique shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities. The area is serviced by a number of transport links including Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line, 0.6 miles away), Finsbury Park (Victoria & Piccadilly Lines, 0.9 miles away), Archway (Northern Line, 0.8 miles away) and Upper Holloway Overground Station (0.5 miles away) with addition of direct buses into the City. View more View less
- £675,000 2 bed property for sale Downs Road, London E5
- £660,000 2 bed property for sale Park Hall Road, London N2
- £689,999 2 bed terraced house for sale Clyde Road, London N15
- £650,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Manor Gardens, London N7
- £650,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Spectrum Studios, Manor Gardens, Upper Holloway, London N7
- £700,000 2 bed property for sale Hillmarton Road, Islington, London N7
- £700,000 2 bed terraced house for sale New Road, Crouch End, London N8
- £700,000 2 bed property for sale Mandela Street, London NW1
- £650,000 2 bed mews house for sale Muswell Hill, London N10