8 bed terraced house for sale in Elms Avenue, Eastbourne BN21
- 8 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Investor Opportunity
- Investment opportunity
- Eight Bedroom HMO
- Two Parking Spaces
- Six En Suites
- Highly Sought After Seaside Location
- Call Us Now to Find Out More.
Rare investment opportunity to acquire this 8 bedroom, six en suite HMO in an ideal location close to local shops, train station and seafront. Complete with two parking spaces. Call us now on to discuss further.
investment opportunity. An opportunity has arisen to purchase a fully licensed 8 bedroom, 6 en suite HMO situated within close proximity to Eastbourne town centre, seafront and railway station. The property is fully equipped to be purchased as a going concern. The property is extremely well maintained and presented throughout with accommodation being arranged over three floors with 8 bedrooms and six en suites and comes complete with two parking spaces to the rear of the property. An exceptional yield is being achieved and there is still the potential to increase this further. For further details please contact us at Fox & Sons on .
Bedroom 15' 11" x 12' 4" ( 4.85m x 3.76m )
Bay window to the front aspect and door leading into en suite.
Bedroom 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
With door leading to garden and door into en suite.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 19' 1" x 10' 7" ( 5.82m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 16' 9" x 16' ( 5.11m x 4.88m )
With French doors leading onto balcony and door into en suite.
Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.17m )
With window to the rear aspect and door into en suite.
Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
Window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 17' 2" x 16' ( 5.23m x 4.88m )
Bay window to the front aspect and door into en suite.
Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.38m x 3.20m )
Window to the rear aspect.
With wash hand basin and WC.
Bedroom 15' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.17m )
Window to the rear aspect and door into en suite.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less