5 bed detached house for sale in Culverden Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Five bedrooms including two with en suite facilities
- Two reception rooms & a magnificent open plan kitchen/dining/family room with bi-fold doors
- Landscaped south-west facing gardens
- Walkable to Tunbridge Wells centre and station
- Tunbridge Wells station 1 mile
- Driveway parking
- Extensively modernised
- Stunning contemporary interiors and smart home technology
- Total of approx. 2664 sq ft
Description Situated along a high regarded road within easy distance of central Tunbridge Wells and superbly placed for access to the schools and train station is this spacious detached family home, with five bedrooms and south-west facing gardens.
The property is believed to have been built circa 1930 and has been extensively and meticulously modernised by the current owners, creating a fabulous and beautifully appointed family home of an excellent size with a choice of reception rooms. The layout of the house is extremely versatile and equally suited to both family life and entertaining.
Recent updates to the property include a rear extension to create a wonderful open plan kitchen, new internal wiring and plumbing, new bathrooms and cosmetic redecoration throughout. The kitchen and bathrooms have been installed with hydronic underfloor heating, and the heating, water, CCTV and front door security is controlled by a central âsmart homeâ technology system. No expense has been spared on this fabulous renovation.
On the ground floor, an inviting hallway with engineered wood flooring leads to two reception rooms, an office, utility room, cloakroom and the vast kitchen. The kitchen is a real highlight of the property, designed in an orangery style with a huge window at one end, bi-fold doors opening to the garden and a huge roof lantern. The space is well equipped for entertaining, with a generous dining area and a large central island, and storage is excellent with a good mix of hand-painted wall and base units by Neptune. The units are complemented by marble work surfaces and matching upstands.
On the first floor there are four double bedrooms including a lovely principal bedroom overlooking the gardens with an en suite and a very well appointed family bathroom. On the second floor there is a further bedroom with large walk-in storage cupboard and en suite shower room.
Culverden Park is a very highly regarded road about 1 mile from the town centre and Royal Victoria Place shopping precinct which houses major national stores and a wide variety of individual shops. Tunbridge Wells Girls Grammar School is less than 1 mile away and the boys Grammar School is just 1.1 miles distant. Recreational amenities in the town include a sports and leisure centre, multiscreen cinema complex, theatres, two golf courses and numerous restaurants etc. Tunbridge Wells main line station is about 1 mile away and access to the A21 is just about 3 miles away, for a direct route to the M25 and national motorway network.
The property has also been improved externally, including a rendered exterior and the rerouting of all downpipes: The result is a clean and modern finish which enhances the propertyâs kerb appeal. The front driveway is laid to smart block paving and provides ample private parking for several vehicles. The front garden has been planted with box hedge and a mix of attractive shrubs, which provide privacy from the road.
The rear garden is truly a delight, with a south-westerly aspect making it a sunny space to relax. A terrace adjoining the kitchen is perfect for outdoor entertaining, while steps lead down to a lawn and a second patio area for garden furniture. The borders have been thoughtfully landscaped with a variety of bedding plants, trees and climbers, and there is a garden shed at the rear. View more View less
- £1,350,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Earls Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £1,395,000 5 bed detached house for sale Culverden Down, Tunbridge Wells TN4
- £1,399,500 5 bed detached house for sale Pembury Road, Tonbridge, Kent TN11
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Culverden Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £1,300,000 5 bed property for sale Madeira Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £1,295,000 5 bed property for sale London Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Claremont Gardens, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £1,285,000 5 bed terraced house for sale Church Road, Belvedere Terrace, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £1,295,000 5 bed detached house for sale Queens Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4