2 bed flat for sale in Church Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- 2 bedrooms
- Expansive two bedroom apartment
- Engineered wood flooring to kitchen/living area
- 0.3 miles to Tunbridge Wells station
- Superior specification
- Hugo Oliver bathrooms
- Kingsey kitchen
- Planning permission for roof terrace
Description Stylish and contemporary first floor apartment with two bedrooms and planning permission to create a roof terrace.
24 Church Road is set in an exclusive Royal Tunbridge Wells location. Set back from the London Road the apartments are just 0.3 miles from Tunbridge Wells train station and the historical Pantiles with a range of boutique restaurants and cafes situated along a Georgian promenade.
Shopping in Royal Tunbridge Wells is particularly varied, the newly refurbished Hoopers department store offers luxury brands and the Royal Victoria shopping centre offers a number of High Street stores. For post retail dining there are a selection of eateries such as; traditional pubs to stylish restaurants and sophisticated hotels like Hotel du Vin.
Throughout the year there are a number of events including the food festival, as well as Jazz on the Pantiles from May through to September. Alongside the charm of the Pantiles, Royal Tunbridge Wells embraces art and culture with the Tunbridge Wells Museum and Art Gallery and the Assembly Hall Theatre with a range of exhilarating music, comedy, dance and family entertainment.
Nearby there is an abundance of parkland. Calverley Grounds are within half a mile with a stunning display of manicured lawns and landscaping alongside a quaint cafÃ©. Just slightly further afield in one mile is Dunorlan Park with a boating lake, water fountain and cafe.
If the great outdoors inspires you Tunbridge Wells is situated in the heart of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty offering the perfect backdrop for outdoor pursuits such as cycling, horse riding and walking. For sport and leisure opportunities in the area there are local cricket, tennis and bowls clubs alongside a multitude of golf courses.
24 Church Road is in a convenient location for transport links with services from Tunbridge Wells station with direct links to London Charing Cross, Docklands and surrounding areas ensuring a simple commute. Situated off the A26 also provides access to the A21, M25 and M23 for links to Heathrow and Gatwick airport and in less than an hour* Ashford International station can be reached.
An excellent first floor apartment providing expansive living space with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a utility room and an open plan kitchen/living and dining area.
This apartment is the only apartment on the first floor and there is planning permission for a roof terrace to be built on the flat roof accessed through the master bedroom.
24 Church Road is a truly impressive building, containing both modern and traditional features. Thoughtfully and carefully restored the building now offers four, one and two bedroom apartments with contemporary living, a courtyard to apartment 2 and private parking.
The apartments benefit from skillfully designed open plan kitchen/dining and living areas, fitted with bespoke Kingsey kitchens and luxury carpets to bedrooms. Each apartment has the use of a large storage area in the basement.
The apartments are in a desirable location in Royal Tunbridge wells and have convenient access to both road and rail links as well as local amenities.
Square Footage: 1092 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 125 years remaining View more View less
- £450,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Upper Grosvenor Road, Tunbridge Wells TN1
- £550,000 3 bed maisonette for sale The Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2
- £489,000 2 bed flat for sale The Dairy, 103 St. Johns Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £475,000 2 bed flat for sale Sapphire House, 12 Sovereign Place, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £495,000 2 bed flat for sale Apartment 13, Brunel House, 23 Goods Station Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £499,000 2 bed flat for sale Rose Hill House, Clarence Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £500,000 2 bed flat for sale Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4
- £465,000 2 bed flat for sale Lansdowne Villa, 23 Lansdowne Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1
- £460,000 2 bed flat for sale Carlton Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1