4 bed terraced house for sale in Dawpool Road, London NW2
- 4 bedrooms
- Tenure: Freehold
Description A two storey centre terrace extended 1930âs built house located in the popular Brentwater Area offering spacious family accommodation. The property has been extended to the loft area providing an additional bedroom and bathroom and to the ground floor rear providing a large kitchen/diner.
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows
Ground floor rear extension
Gross internal floor area of 1,313 sq ft (122 sq m) approximately
Loft conversion with Dormer window and en-suite bathroom
Off street parking
South facing rear garden
Ground floor guest cloakroom
The property is located within few hundred yards of local schools and bus services at Crest Road
The nearest station is Neasden (Jubilee Line)
Brent Cross shopping complex is approximately two miles radius
Under stairs cupboard. Wood flooring.
With WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
Reception Room (front):
11â7â x 11â3â (3.53m x 3.43m). Wood flooring. Double glazed window. Feature fireplace.
Lounge (rear) Open Plan with extension:
19â x 11â7â at widest (7.47m x 3.53m). Wood flooring. Double glazed door to rear garden. Roof window. Open plan with:
13â6â x 5â5â (4.11m x 1.65m). With ceramic tiled flooring. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. A range of fitted âwhiteâ wall cupboards and matching base cabinets with work surfaces above and tiled surrounds. Downlights to ceiling. Built-in gas hob with oven below and extractor hood above hob. Wall mounted gas boiler.
Bedroom 2 (rear):
13â5â x 11â7â (4.10m x 3.54m). Built-in wardrobes. Double glazed window. Door to:
En-suite Shower Room/WC:
With wash hand basin, low level WC and shower cubicle. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls.
Bedroom 3 (front):
11â3â x 10â5â (3.44m x 3.18m). Built-in wardrobes to one wall. Double glazed window.
Bedroom 4 (front):
7â8â x 7â0â (2.34m x 2.14m). Built-in wardrobes. Wood flooring. Double glazed window.
Corner shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls.
Second Floor (loft conversion):
18â10â x 11â0â (5.75m x 3.35m). With built-in wardrobes. Double glazed Velux windows to front and Dormer window to rear. Door to:
En-suite Shower Room/WC:
Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Shower cubicle. Ceramic tiling to floor and walls. Built-in cupboard. Heated towel rail.
Off street parking to front garden. Rear garden having a southerly aspect. View more View less
- £600,000 4 bed property for sale Georgian Court, Wembley HA9
- £600,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Elmstead Avenue, Preston Road, Wembley HA9
- £600,000 4 bed property for sale Limesdale Gardens, Burnt Oak, Edgware HA8
- £589,500 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Lyon Park Avenue, Wembley HA0
- £585,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Townsend Lane, Kingsbury NW9
- £609,950 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Lavender Avenue, London NW9
- £575,000 4 bed property for sale Dallas Road, Hendon, London NW4
- £575,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Sturgess Avenue, Hendon, London NW4
- £575,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Vivian Gardens, Wembley HA9