3 bed detached bungalow for sale in Midhurst Road, Haslemere GU27
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Detached Chalet Home
- Stunning Mature Gardens
- Wonderful Garden Room
- Sitting Room With Log Burner
- Refitted Kitchen
- Dining Room/ Bedroom Three
- Principal Bedroom With En-Suite W.C.
- Updated Bathroom
- Ample Parking & Garage
- Downstairs Cloakroom
Description A delightful detached chalet home that provides adaptable living space and is set in sensational well kept and level grounds.
This home has been well cared for by the current owners enjoying a bright and spacious feeling with flexible accommodation that comprises; a covered âfront to rearâ entrance lobby leading to a generous reception hall with doors to a side aspect sitting room with log burner that leads to a superb garden room. There is then separate dining room/ bedroom three, refitted kitchen and a cloakroom completes the ground floor. Upstairs from the landing the principal bedroom has built in wardrobe and en-suite W.C., the second bedroom is also a good sized double with built in storage and there is then a refitted four piece bathroom suite. From the entrance lobby you also have covered access to the store room/ workshop and garage which has an electric roller door opening to the driveway.
Outside the gardens are a great feature of this house with the front garden having a block paved driveway providing ample off road parking, with well stocked borders. The rear garden is well-proportioned and level with a patio, neat lawn and stunning mature flower, shrub and tree borders. There is also a timber built shed. Epc-e
The property is situated on the rural fringes of Haslemere. Haslemere is an attractive town with a good range of shops including Waitrose and M&S Food, boutiques, restaurants and coffee houses. There are good road links to London and the south coast and the mainline station offers a fast train service to London Waterloo in around 48 minutes. There are excellent schools for all ages. The surrounding area has some stunning countryside, much of which is in the ownership of the National Trust with Blackdown and Marley Common in particular being close by.
A wonderful Chalet home with adaptable accommodation. View more View less
- £595,000 3 bed detached house for sale Orchard Close, Haslemere GU27
- £595,000 3 bed detached house for sale Verdley Place, Fernhurst, Haslemere, West Sussex GU27
- £600,000 3 bed detached house for sale Copse Road, Haslemere GU27
- £600,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Copse Way, Hindhead GU26
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Hindhead Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Fir Tree Avenue, Haslemere GU27
- £595,000 4 bed detached house for sale Clammer Hill Road, Grayswood, Haslemere GU27
- £599,950 4 bed property for sale The Avenue, Haslemere GU27
- £585,000 4 bed detached house for sale Trout Road, Haslemere GU27