5 bed terraced house for sale in Wilton Place, London SW1X
- 5 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
- Central Location
- High Ceilings
- Period Features
- Designed to a tasteful standard
Oliver James are proud to offer this immaculate mid-terrace Grade II listed freehold family home which is located in an exclusive Knightsbridge street.
Presented in an excellent condition and designed to a beautiful standard, this stunning mid-terraced house greets you with an inviting entrance hallway with a fireplace, a modern fully fitted kitchen with an eat-in area, a secondary kitchen on the lower level, a spacious dining room and a further reception room.
On the first floor is a double drawing room providing access to both the balcony at the front and a spacious terrace at the rear.
The upstairs accommodation comprises a master suite on the second floor with a sizeable dressing room to the rear. In addition, there are three further bedrooms and three bathrooms (two en suite)
On the lower level there is a gymnasium in addition to an en-suite bedroom.
Situated in the middle section of Wilton Place, the property is located between Hyde Park and Belgrave Square. The house offers easy access to the boutique shops and restaurants of Knightsbridge and Sloane Street, whilst Chelsea and Mayfair are within easy reach. View more View less
- £9,000,000 5 bed property for sale Wilton Place, London SW1X
- £9,000,000 5 bed property for sale Wilton Place, Knightsbridge, London SW1X
- £8,950,000 5 bed property for sale Wilton Place, Belgravia, London SW1X
- £8,950,000 5 bed property for sale Lower Addison Gardens, Holland Park, London W14
- £9,250,000 5 bed property for sale Old Queen Street, London SW1H
- £8,500,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Randolph Road, Little Venice, London W9
- £8,950,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Marlborough Place, St. John's Wood, London NW8
- £8,950,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Marlborough Place, St John's Wood, London NW8
- £9,250,000 6 bed semi-detached house for sale Bassett Road, Ladbroke Grove W10