3 bed property for sale in Morval Road, London SW2
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 1,467 sq. ft
- Three double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, a study, a utility area and separate dressing room
- Victorian house
- Beautifully finished with characterful features
- Bespoke Interior Throughout.
- Nearly 1500 square feet of internal living space
- Substantial Loft Space
- Popular location, a stones throw from Brockwell Park
- Walking distance to Brixton and Herne Hill stations
Description A beautifully finished three double Victorian terrace house with further development potential, ideally located moments from Brockwell Park.
We are delighted to offer to market this beautiful, architecturally designed, Victorian three double bedroom family residence with two bathrooms, a study, a utility room and a large walk-in dressing room.
Renovated and restored throughout this lovely home has an abundance of selling points, including new electrics wired to facilitate multiple room entertainment technology, LED down-lighting, major remodelling throughout to offer excellent modern living spaces especially in the stunning, bright kitchen diner to the rear - all newly refurbished with large paned acoustic windows - with underfloor heating in the kitchen, bathrooms and throughout the lower ground floor. The kitchen diner has sliding doors through to a delightful timber walled private garden. The property has been refurbished with care, to a high specification and the living space flows seamlessly from the front of the building through to the garden at the rear.
The double reception room is a fantastic mix of contemporary design and character elements which include wooden flooring, a bay window, bespoke storage, a wood burner and a striking glass floor which looks down into the home office. The lower ground floor comprises a large walk-in dressing room, a functional utility room and a wine cellar.
Stairs lead to the first floor and three comfortable double bedrooms with two immaculate bathrooms. The master bedroom spans the width of the building with a bay window and a spacious en-suite with a walk-in shower and separate bath. Last but not least, the new purchasers have access to the loft where planning has been granted to add value and maximise the internal living space of this lovely family home.
Morval Road is located a seven-minute walk to Brixton centre and a two-minute walk from Brockwell Park (lauded as London's best outdoor space by locals with its famous lido built-in 1937). The amenities in leafy Herne Hill are a ten-minute stroll in the opposite direction and the property will appeal to purchasers considering both locations. Freehold. View more View less
- £1,000,000 3 bed property for sale Empress Mews, Camberwell, London SE5
- £1,000,000 3 bed link-detached house for sale Harfield Gardens, Grove Lane, Camberwell SE5
- £1,000,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale St Julians Farm Road, West Norwood SE27 Marlowe Estates, SW16
- £1,000,000 3 bed terraced house for sale John Ruskin Street, London SE5
- £1,000,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Faunce Street, London SE17
- £1,000,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Sutherland Square, London SE17
- £995,000 3 bed property for sale Hargwyne Street, London SW9
- £1,000,000 3 bed detached house for sale Erasmus Street, Westminster, London SW1P
- £1,000,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Henshaw Street, London SE17