4 bed detached house for sale in Rushbottom Lane, Benfleet SS7
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Floor area 1,174 sq. ft
- Four Bedroom Detached Property To Sell
- Good Condition Throughout
- Refitted Luxury Bathroom Suite And Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Catchment For Good Schools
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating In The Bathroom
Description Guide price of Â£415,000-Â£425,000
looking for A family home?
Four bedroom detached property in the sought after area of rushbottom lane, benfleet. Fantastic sized living space on both floors. Refitted family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom. Triple glazed throughout. Alarmed and new heating system installed.
This four bedroom property has been looked after and redecorated to a good standard by the current vendors. The accommodation comprises of an expansive entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, integral access door to garage, storage cupboard, good sized kitchen (space for table if needed), lounge-diner, four double bedrooms on the first floor and a luxury refitted four piece bathroom.
The rear garden offers good space and is mainly laid to lawn.
Parking is good with a private, hard standing driveway for up to four vehicles.
Summary - this property is perfect for A family. The vendors have looked after and modernised where necessary, including A new heating system and triple glazing throughout. The property is alarmed, has new internal doors and the family bathroom and ground floor cloakroom have both been refitted. With easy access to all main roads in the area, catchment to good schools and in close proximity to the local tarpots shopping centre, please call us to book an internal inspection.
Spacious and good sized entrance hall. Stairs to first floor, doors to kitchen, downstairs cloakroom. Door to garage and storage cupboard and lounge.
Modernised Ground Floor Cloakroom
Refitted cloakroom, contemporary refitted low level W/C and wash hand basin with vanity unit underneath. Tiled floor and modern radiator.
Kitchen (4.57m x 3.05m (15' x 10'))
Fantastic sized kitchen featuring eye and low level cupboards, space for kitchen appliances. Built-in hob and cooker, triple glazed window to front and door to side. Wash sink bowl unit.
Lounge-Diner (6.40m x 3.99m (21'0 x 13'1))
Another good sized room, space for dining table, television point. Wood effect floor, triple glazed windows and door to rear.
Master Bedroom (3.96m x 3.48m (13' x 11'5))
Newly fitted carpet, triple glazed window to rear, television point.
Bedroom Two (3.84m x 2.82m (12'7 x 9'3))
Television point, radiator, triple glazed window.
Bedroom Three (3.66m x 2.77m (12'0 x 9'1))
Another good sized double room, triple glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Four (2.92m x 2.82m (9'7 x 9'3))
Carpet, radiator, triple glazed window.
Modernised Four Piece Bathroom Suite
Refitted and luxury fitted four-piece bathroom suite. Includes a shower cubicle with mains shower, bath, low level W/C and wash hand basin. Radiator, Tiled wall and floor, underfloor heating.
Internal access door from hallway, power.
Private hard standing driveway for up to three/four vehicles.
Well maintained rear garden, mainly laid to lawn but with good sized patio area at the front. View more View less
- £410,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Ozonia Way, Wickford, Essex SS12
- £425,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale London Road, Rayleigh SS6
- £425,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Brunwins Close, Wickford SS11
- £425,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Daws Heath Road, Benfleet SS7
- £400,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hazlemere Road, Benfleet, Essex SS7
- £400,000 4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Hall Farm Road, Benfleet SS7
- £399,995 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Cheltenham Drive, Thundersley, Essex SS7
- £400,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Sandown Road, Wickford SS11
- £430,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Arcadian Gardens, Hadleigh, Benfleet SS7