3 bed terraced house for sale in Stansfield Road, Benfleet SS7
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Floor area 905 sq. ft
- Refurbished Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced Property
- New Carpet Throughout
- Extended Kitchen
- Private Drive
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Area
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
Description Refurbished and modernised, extended three bedroom mid-terraced property located in the popular stansfield road, benfleet.
Guide price of Â£289'995 - Â£299'995
new carpet fitted throughout. Redecorated throughout. Extended kitchen. New combination boiler and heating system. Fisks are delighted to offer this fantastic sized property in north benfleet.
With it being redecorated throughout to a contemporary style and modern carpet fitted, there is nothing for a buyer to do once they take possession. The accommodation inside offers good space throughout and has a lounge, separate dining room and an extended kitchen with space for a dining table or sitting area. On the first floor we have three really good sized bedrooms with a modern bathroom suite.
The rear garden offers mainly hard standing and is a solid low maintenance space.
You have your own private, hard standing driveway for up to three vehicles.
Summary- this property has been modernised to A really high standard and is offered in fantastic condition. With its new carpet throughout, new heating system and general redecoration, it makes it A good buy for A family or first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder.
Lounge (4.67m x 3.96m (15'04 x 13'45))
Enter via a UPVC double door into lounge. UPVC double glazed windows to front, stairs to first floor. New fitted carpet, decorative fireplace. Entrance to dining room, door to kitchen.
Dining Room (3.05m x 2.13m (10'86 x 7'85))
New fitted carpet, patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen (6.71m x 2.44m (22'19 x 8'0))
Extended-fitted kitchen, eye and low level cupboards, wash sink drainer unit. Space for kitchen appliances, built-in gas cooker, extended area for kitchen table.
Bedroom One (5.79m x 2.74m (19'47 x 9'0))
Fantastic sized double room, radiators. UPVC double glazed window to rear, newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two (3.96m x 2.74m (13'95 x 9'84))
Another good sized double room, radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three (3.05m x 2.44m (10'87 x 8'78))
New carpet, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Good quality, fitted three piece bathroom suite.
Low maintenance rear garden, with mainly hard standing and surrounded by fencing.
Parking is available at the front with space for two/three vehicles. View more View less
- £290,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Kingsley Crescent, Benfleet SS7
- £290,000 3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Berens Close, Wickford, Essex SS11
- £285,000 3 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Kingsdown Close, Basildon, Essex SS13
- £299,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Seamore Avenue, Benfleet SS7
- £279,995 3 bed semi-detached house for sale London Road, Benfleet, Essex SS7
- £300,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Richmond Avenue, Benfleet SS7
- £300,000 3 bed detached bungalow for sale Rectory Road, Pitsea, Basildon SS13
- £280,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Voysey Gardens, Basildon, Essex SS13
- £310,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Linden Leas, Benfleet SS7