4 bed property for sale in Mount Avenue, Ealing, London W5
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- A 4-bedroom end-terrace property with two balconies
- Accommodation arranged over three floors
- With large reception room giving direct access to rear garden
- Very secluded south-facing rear garden
- Double garage in the front terrace
- Total approx floor area 146.7 sq m / 1579 sq ft (including garage)
- Situated in a pretty cul-de-sac, near to the lovely open space of Hanger Hill park
- Well-placed for a number of local schools
- Share in Freehold
Description A 4-bedroom Haymills end-terrace property on three floors with two balconies and a large reception room giving direct access to the south-facing rear garden. With double garage.
Situated in a pretty cul-de-sac location, near to the lovely open space of Hanger Hill park and a number of good schools including Montpelier Primary, St Benedictâs, St Gregoryâs Primary, St Augustineâs Priory and Notting Hill & Ealing High. With buses towards Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail Link (Elizabeth Line) connection & town centre. The open space of Montpelier park is also nearby. Road connections include A406, A4 and the M4 & M40 motorways.
As you enter the front door, the hall leads to a cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC, kitchen and large reception room
The kitchen is at the front of the property, with a range of fitted wall and floor cupboards, breakfast bar, laminate work tops, stainless steel sink unit, gas hob, gas oven, extractor hood, part-tiled walls, Potterton Kingfisher gas central heating boiler.
The large reception room has an under stairs cupboard and direct access through a door to the rear garden.
On the first-floor there are two bedrooms, family bathroom and a separate WC. The bedrooms at the front and rear are both with built-in wardrobes and fitted dressing tables. The family bathroom has a panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls and an extractor fan.
As you reach the second-floor there is a skylight on the landing and a built-in cupboard housing a water tank. There are two further bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and doors leading to a balcony at the front and rear.
As you walk from the rear reception or via side and rear access, you walk into a very secluded south-facing rear lawned garden with paved patio, mature borders with shrubs and plants. There is a double garage in the front terrace with power and lights.
Council tax band F (subject to confirmation)
EPC Rating = D
Share in Freehold
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. View more View less
- £850,000 4 bed property for sale The Knoll, London W13
- £850,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Princes Gardens, London W3
- £850,000 4 bed property for sale Princes Gardens, Hanger Hill Garden Estate, West Acton, London W3
- £850,000 4 bed property for sale Brentside Close, London W13
- £849,950 4 bed terraced house for sale Horn Lane, Acton, London W3
- £850,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Bollo Bridge Road, London W3
- £850,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Whitestile Road, Brentford, London, Middlesex TW8 Hawks, TW8
- £847,500 4 bed terraced house for sale Durham Road, Ealing W5
- £850,000 4 bed detached house for sale Sudbury Court Road, Harrow HA1